Salesforce Senior Business Analyst
- Posted: 24 days ago
DefinedTalent is proud to be supporting a leading Salesforce consulting and implementation partner. The company provides the ability to work from anywhere as it is 100% remote. As a leading Salesforce partner, this company also pledges to donate 1% of its time and profits to charity. Join a company that was certified as a 2023 Great Place to Work and One of the Best Medium Places to Work in 2022.
As a Salesforce Senior Business Analyst (Remote), you will join the implementation team and share our client's vision of bringing the power of cloud computing to enterprises. Senior Business Analysts are experienced professionals responsible for understanding the overall solution design, accountable for eliciting requirements, may support building out the declarative aspects of the solution and responsible in facilitating UAT. They work closely with various technical and non-technical team members, managing and running more complex, enterprise and strategic technical projects. The senior business analyst partners with the solution architect and solution consultants, to ensure proposed or built solutions will drive the desired business outcomes.
They are our client's most senior resource, taking ownership of understanding our customers' business. They have a deep curiosity and can explore the “why” behind how our customers work. They possess strong business analysis skills, take an empathetic approach to requirements gathering and facilitate customer workshops.
The Senior Business Analyst will have the opportunity to grow into a Senior Solution Consultant or Solution Architect. Our client pays for all the examination vouchers for any Salesforce certifications and ensures you have the time to prepare and pass the certification exams.
***Multiple Salesforce.com Certifications (Admin, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, App Builder, Platform developer 1, etc.)***
- Management of complex multi-disciplined CRM consulting projects.
- Lead junior business analyst and client staff through engagements through elaborations to gather comprehensive requirements
- Facilitate requirements gathering workshops and assist with the creation of project deliverables, as needed.
- Accountable for user stories with acceptance criteria
- Accountable for current and future state business process flows
- Accountable for process re-engineering if required
- Accountable for developing end to end personified demo stories
- Support end-to-end cross-discipline leadership throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Accountable for on-time, high quality software project deliveries, including Analysis, Design, Development and Quality Assurance.
- Exercise solid project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen and in-depth analytic skills.
- Identify project risk with scope creep and offer solutions to customers centered on impact to the business process.
- Assist with the planning, tracking, documentation and status updates for the project.
- Provide hands on configuration and customization of the Salesforce product in all declarative tasks, where needed
- Adopt a standardized implementation lifecycle methodology for all projects.
- Identify opportunities to leverage the Salesforce platform and various integration tools.
- Participate in end to end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management.
- Establish and maintain trusted advisor relationships with client project stakeholders by providing vision and future product road mapping.
- Superb writing, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well with customers, internal technology and product teams to articulate issues and communicate effectively
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, and solve problems proactively
- Experience working in small collaborative teams
- Familiarity with technical issues and ability to work constructively with engineering teams
- Experience leading, managing and coordinating teams & efforts
- Complete Trailheads and Salesforce Certification on the following within 12 months of joining:
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- Field Service
- Experience Cloud
- Industry Cloud
- OmniStudio Consultant
- Salesforce experience is required
- Business Analyst experience in multiple industries, with a proven ability to deliver on strategic and tactical business objectives
- 5+ years of external consulting experience, including 3+ years of CRM consulting; and hands-on experience with one or more CRM software product such as Salesforce, Siebel, Oracle, Clarify, Vantive, PeopleSoft, NetSuite, etc.
- Experience implementing Small, Medium and Enterprise scale Salesforce solutions
- Experience delivering waterfall, agile and hybrid projects
- Experience with business process mapping methodologies
- Experience with business process re-engineering
- Demonstrated leadership skills, with direct responsibility for managing project deliverables.
- Demonstrated history of delivering high-quality results on schedule and within budget
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to weigh business and technical requirements to produce solutions and estimates
- Ability to lead both small and enterprise-wide engagements, facilitate meetings, mentoring teams of junior team members and effectively managing client escalations
- Manage and communicate with remote developers during non-traditional business hours
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented environment
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Multiple Salesforce.com Certifications (Admin, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, App Builder, Platform developer 1, etc.)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, ethnicity, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or physical ability.
*Candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
*Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
*Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?