Server Load Balancing Network Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Server Load Balancing Network Engineer
Location: Baltimore, MD
Client: Peraton SSA
Clearance: Public Trust
Certifications: F5 Certified Technology Specialist or Solutions Expert Level
- Designs and plans F5 Server Load Balancing systems and determine implementation requirements.
- Develops implementation strategies, plans and processes for migration of the Server Load Balancing systems from data center to data center.
- Evaluates potential Server Load Balancing products, technical solutions, and capacity requirements to meet business needs.
- Review the customer's network and practices looking for opportunities to enhance network functionality, performance and reliability by utilizing the server load balancing platform.
- Tests newly released equipment software and operating system for security vulnerabilities and make changes to mitigate the risk.
- Provides specifications and detail schematics for Server Load Balancing architecture for the enterprise.
- Develops documentation, including diagrams, standards, specifications and operating procedures.
- Monitor for opportunities to enhance the customer network/system performance or reliability.
- Monitor for opportunities to improve the customer service delivery practices.
- Perform on-going management of server load balancing server installations and upgrade projects and maintain deployment schedules.
- Provide guidance to team members and provide status metrics to Government customer and PERATON management.
- Provide third-level support and troubleshooting of network problems. Periodically provide after-hours and weekend support.
- Maintain and extend expertise in applicable areas of network and computer hardware and software technology.
- Bachelor's Degree and 7 years of work experience, Master's Degree and 5 years of work experience, or 11 years of relevant experience in lieu of a degree
- Must possess the F5 Certified Technology Specialist or Solutions Expert Level Certification.
- Seasoned industry professional with 3 -5 years of hands-on server load balancing experience in medium to large enterprise networks.
- 4 year of experience with network connectivity for physical and virtualized servers
- 4 year of Experience installing and configuring network equipment such as routers, switches, firewalls, etc.
- 4 year of experience with the communication network using TCP/IP protocol.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis
- Must be able to obtain a Position of Trust designation
For more open requirements, please visit http://www.compqsoft.com/current-openings.html
CompQsoft Inc. Established in 1997, headquarters in Houston, TX and office in Leesburg, VA. CompQsoft offers a range of comprehensive Cyber Security, Infrastructure, Cloud solutions, ERP implementation, Business Intelligence, Application development, Ecommerce applications and Management consulting services. CompQsoft is Certified CMMI Level 3 practitioner for Development and Services, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 & ISO 20000-1:2011 Certified. CompQsoft is a fast growing company with a strategy and methodology that is strongly focused on the success of our clients, predominantly the Federal government.
CompQsoft is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/D/V
Visit www.compqsoft.com to learn more about our culture, benefits.
Defense In Depth Solutions Inc
TechnologyView all jobs at Defense In Depth Solutions Inc