Operations Support (Tier III) (Network Specialist III, (IAT-II))
Defense In Depth Solutions Inc Portsmouth, NH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- The successful candidate provides provide operational support of IT systems.
- Support includes but is not limited to monitoring, incident response, maintenance, patching and compliance on the NIPRNet. Systems include but are not limited to Windows Server 2012 and 2016 utilizing physical and virtual environments, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 and 7 utilizing physical and virtual environments, CISCO infrastructure, and JBoss.
- This type of support as defined as Operations Support (Tier 3). The contractor shall implement, configure, and optimize all IT systems including but not limited to Microsoft (MS) Access legacy applications, Submarine Maintenance Monitoring Information System (SMMIS), E-business solutions suite, iForecast, SharePoint, Windchill, and Maintenance and Ship Work Planning (MSWP) on the NIPRNet network in a virtual Microsoft Server environment. Evaluate and determine computing resource requirements for ongoing and future project
- A. Provide Tier 3 level IT support and help desk ticket resolution. This task includes all issues elevated from Tier 1 and Tier 2 support.
- B. Analyze and resolve help desk tickets; in person, over phone, through email, and/or other electronic means.
- C. Meet Service / Support Level Requirements.
- D. Provide configuration management support. Test, deploy, and maintain all approved software. Apply security technical implementation guides (STIGs), updates, and patches following established processes within designated timelines.
- E. Follow all change management and engineering review processes in accordance with GFI 13.2.30 to avoid system outages and downtime.
- F. Ensure changes are completed according to the project and release manager's schedule.
- F. Document escalated tickets using the incident ticket tracking system.
- G. Create and publish knowledge base articles as required.
- H. Coordinate with both government, and contractor personnel on system redesigns and change implementations.
- I. Identify, troubleshoot, remediate, document and perform after action review (AAR) for all system outages.
- J. Monitor system logs and automated systems daily for IT system outages and incidents. Initiate incident response procedures and take corrective actions, as necessary.
- K. Maintain existing and when required create new WPs in support of this task.
- L. Support back-up and restoration services utilizing the backup system(s) and perform related responsibilities.
- M. Implement DoD security enhancements, to include but not limited to PKI to all assigned systems.
- N. Responsible for requesting, installing and maintaining DoD certificates on IT systems.
- O. Coordinate with Tier 1 and Tier 2 for all system, development, and software changes impacting end user support and update help desk WP's as appropriate.
- P. Workstation and server issues.
- Q. Provide Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 3 Management Plans when required. Update existing CMMI Level 3 documentation, GFI 13.2.19 13.2.27, to incorporate contractor's processes. Provide schedules, audit materials, training decks and CMMI Facilitation in accordance with GFI 13.2.35.
- R. Review and configure system security complying with guidance, directives, and issuances from the USCYBERCOM, including but not limited to; Communication Tasking Orders (CTOs), Task Order (TASKORD), Operational Orders (OPORD), Information Assurance Vulnerabilities (IAVs) and other security requirements tracked in the Vulnerability Remediation Asset Manager (VRAM) system.
- S. Due to the 24/7 availability requirements of Information Systems in support of Navy Enterprise customers across the globe, emergent response outside of normal working hours may be required by personnel to ensure continued operations. Response outside of normal working hours is unlikely, but possible. Hours spent outside of the normal working hours will be swapped for normal hours
- T. Administer and maintain organizational units in Active Directory and managed user security with group policies.
- U. Create and maintain Group Policy Objects (GPOs).
- V. Initiate system interfaces daily or as scheduled during maintenance windows to support 7:00 AM system availability for SUBMEPP customers.
- W. Load required content from CD/DVD media as requested.
For more open requirements, please visit http://www.compqsoft.com/current-openings.html
CompQsoft Inc. Established in 1997, headquarters in Houston, TX and office in Leesburg, VA. CompQsoft offers a range of comprehensive Cyber Security, Infrastructure, Cloud solutions, ERP implementation, Business Intelligence, Application development, Ecommerce applications and Management consulting services. CompQsoft is Certified CMMI Level 3 practitioner for Development and Services, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 & ISO 20000-1:2011 Certified. CompQsoft is a fast growing company with a strategy and methodology that is strongly focused on the success of our clients, predominantly the Federal government.
CompQsoft is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/D/V
Visit www.compqsoft.com to learn more about our culture, benefits.
Defense In Depth Solutions Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Defense In Depth Solutions Inc