Defense Engineering, Inc. Linthicum Heights, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
Program analyst for the Department of Defense, performing a variety of planning, executing and reporting on resources and financial analysis. Manages the Baseline Change Review process. Responsible for creating and managing organizational budgets including EAC's, ETC's and Actuals. Maintains and updates schedules and management of resource mapping and financial documentation, perform analysis, maintain metrics, present reports, derive strategies and discuss variances and solutions.
Alliant LCAT Description: Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments. Plans and leads major technology assignments. Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success. Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments. May supervise others.
Suggested Qualifications: 18-22 years of professional experience without a degree; or 10-14 years of professional experience with a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 8-12 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree; or 4 years of professional experience required with a related PhD or JD; Considered an emerging authority / authority in discipline. Consideration should always be given for the level of specific domain expertise.
- Experience managing Baseline Change Management process
- Strong financial background
- Experience building and managing budgets including EAC's, ETC's and Actuals
- Experience developing and maintaining resource loaded schedules usingFixed Work Task Types
- Experience developing and implementing schedule development and schedule status processes and training
- Has experience scheduling in an EVM lite or EVM environment
- Needs to have the ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Has strong working knowledge of schedule metrics, scheduling best practices, and cost/schedule integration.
- Secret clearance
- Superior organizational skills to analyze, develop and deliver detailed reports meeting tight suspense windows
- Knowledge of policies, programs, organizations, functions, resources, and legislation affecting accredited digital forensic lab, training and outreach organizations.
Defense Engineering, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Defense Engineering, Inc.
AddressLinthicum Heights, MD
BusinessView all jobs at Defense Engineering, Inc.