This position impletments and configures Off-the-shelf software for their domain area (CRM, Great Plains, I3, etc) and defines necessary custom integrations as needed.
- Create business requirements documents, system configuration documents, detailed functional
design documents, facilitate creation of test plans and test cases with QA Team, ensure user training
documents and implementation documents are created with help from Project Managers and
- Work with internal customers to analyze and identify business process and system issues and
enhancements for production environments.
- Work with the business and development team to design and implement system modifications.
- Work with business customers, developers, IT Infrastructure and Microsoft Support to research,
document and resolve moderately complex system issues.
- Run tests to ensure that systems meet specifications and train existing users on new applications.
- Complete and/or facilitate the completion of all configuration tasks.
- Complete all other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or relevant technical experience
- Ability to work as a team
- Analytical skills to cull useful unformation from different sources
- Creativitiy to develop new solutions to old problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to present information in meetings and through reports
- Minimum 1-2 years in hands-on technical role and or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience Gathering business requirements, creating documentation and or working with business or customers highly desirable
- Must complete and pass a pre-employment drug/background check.
- If found to be qualified for the next step of our process, you may receive an email and/or text message from our DEFENDERS Talent Attraction team.
If found to be qualified for the next step of our process, you may receive an email and/or text message from our DEFENDERS Talent Attraction team.
All qualified applicants to DEFENDERS will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran's status, age, or disability.