Join DEFENDERS, the only Authorized Premier Provider for ADT home security systems. Defenders has an immediate opening for a Sales Representative in your local area to help residential homeowners select the best security and technology solutions for their needs and budget. This position includes outside sales to existing customers, relationship development, and installation of a wireless security system.
Each home you visit has already purchased a base security system install. No cold calling or lead generation necessary! The Sales Representative will have a primary responsibility of further developing existing customer relationships of presold appointments through installing and upselling ADT Security Systems in the customers home.
LEARN FROM THE BEST! If you are driven and have a passion for sales, DEFENDERS will provide you with the resources, and training you need to be successful. DEFENDERS training program has been recognized & ranked 17th of the 125 best training companies in the world. All Sales Representatives will receive hands-on, paid training in a state-of-the-art simulated home environment at our corporate office in Indianapolis (during your third week of training). We will teach you the simple 11 step process of installing the wireless system and you will learn how to thoroughly protect the customer’s home.
DEFENDERS offers an exciting compensation plan with uncapped earnings potential. Top producers are making well over six figures at DEFENDERS.
· Quickly absorb and retain product knowledge
· Build rapport and trust with customers
· Upsell products and services to customers who've purchased base package
· Sell & Install Security Systems (full training provided)
· Travel to existing clients’ home when services are needed (mileage is reimbursed)
- High energy and desire to grow within our company
- Self-starter with the ability to troubleshoot on the spot
- Excellent communication and customer service skills a must
- A valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Must own a cell phone
Must complete and pass a pre-employment/drug background check
Criminal records will be considered, consistent with applicable law
If found to be qualified for the next step of our process, you may receive an email and/or text message from our DEFENDERS Talent Attraction team.
All qualified applicants to DEFENDERS will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran's status, age, or disability. #CB1