This role is responsible for identifying, researching and solving problems that prevent ADT from purchasing an account.
SHIFT: M-F 1:00-9:00p
- Separate all workable unfunded accounts into specific categories
- Update customer’s billing information
- Conference customer with ADT’s QA department to update account information
- Run customer’s credit
- Schedule necessary service appointments with customers to fix alarm system/equipment
- Research accounts to determine what paperwork is needed to correct issue
- Handwrite or email paperwork to customers who need to resign
- Assist customers and other departments when calling or emailing inquiries
- Remind customers who have been sent paperwork to sign and return it.
- Prepare incoming paperwork to be sent to ADT
Education: High School diploma or equivalent
Background: Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Minimum Years' Experience: Minimum 1 year working with customers, either in a call center or customer facing environment
Must complete and pass a pre-employment drug/background check.If found to be qualified for the next step of our process, you may receive an email and/or text message from our DEFENDERS Talent Attraction team.
If found to be qualified for the next step of our process, you may receive an email and/or text message from our DEFENDERS Talent Attraction team.
All qualified applicants to DEFENDERS will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran's status, age, or disability.