Businesses don’t grow, people do! Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and established company that does meaningful work? If so, we may be the business for you.
DEFENDERS is a leader in the home security industry, providing safety and peace of mind to more than 2 million families nationwide. For nearly 20 years, DEFENDERS has partnered with ADT®, the #1 name in home security. Today, with our national reach, we are one of ADT’s biggest partners and the only partner to be designated as an Authorized Premier Provider.
While it’s our job to install state-of-the-art security systems—we do more. A lot more. We ensure bad things don’t happen to good people, but we view this as more than a job—it’s our lifestyle.
Our Customer Experience Specialist position in our call center is an opportunity to put your communication, problem solving, empathy, and superior service skills to work while providing valuable information and resources to the people we serve. The best candidates will also effectively:
*Shift= 1:00pm-9:30pm Monday-Friday, Every other Saturday with a day off during the week when the Saturday is worked. Potential to move to different shift based on availability and performance.
*Compensation= $13.25/hr -$17/hr based off experience
- Follows our Customer Experience Process Expectations:
- Establishes a strong and effective rapport with customers.
- Follows our process to understand and acknowledge the customer’s needs.
- Remains engaged and provides solutions.
- Maintains a strong connection and provides superior service
- Achieves key call center metrics: First Call Resolution, Quality, Productivity, and Attendance.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Good work ethic and attendance
- Ability to empathize with customer issues
- Provides consistently high levels of service; responds in a timely, and exceed customer expectations.
- Exercises discretion and judgment.
- Uses call center CRM system for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting.
- Required to meet call center department goals and expectations.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Computer literate (call center systems, MS Office, Outlook, basic typing skill).
- Ability to learn DEFENDERS software applications and supporting systems.
- Customer service background and/or aptitude.
- Must complete and pass a pre-employment drug/background check.
- Minimum 2 years of call center experience strongly preffered
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience resolving issues in a customer service environment
- Enthusiastic, high energy, positive approach to solving problems
- Quality focused decision making skills
If found to be qualified for the next step of our process, you may receive an email and/or text message from our DEFENDERS Talent Attraction team.