Customer Service Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$35,000 - $45,000 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls on product and service questions and general client inquiries
- Manage underwriting requests from companies and assist client in handling those requests
- Identify common customer issues and bring them to the attention team to increase client satisfaction and service flow
- Communicate and work with DIG Agents to ensure clients policies are in good standing
- License is not required (paid for licensing offered)
- Strong knowledge of handling customer service interactions
- Must possess exemplary interpersonal, communication, and timely follow-through skills
- Professional in both appearance and attitude
- Align with our Core Values
Dees Insurance Group (DIG) is a fun and exciting fast-paced environment, spinning the boring insurance industry up on its head. Established in 2012, we are an independent agency offering our clients the luxury of choice. We are located in downtown Sarasota but service the entire state of Florida. We are looking for someone to join our team who has the passion to make work fun and insurance more approachable--check us out on social: @deesinsurance and our raving fans on Google Reviews!
Our DIG Values:
- Act with Integrity
- Forever Growth
- People First
- Wow-Making Excellence
- Contagious Fun!
Dees Insurance Group
BusinessView all jobs at Dees Insurance Group