Grow your Career with us:
At Deerpoint Group, we’re on the cutting edge of ag science and plant nutrient technology. Sure, we’re in the agricultural fertigation and water treatment business, but at the core we’re a science-driven team working side by side with growers to improve production and sustainability.
At DPG you’ll experience an environment that’s rich in opportunities to learn and grow-where your talents and interests are nourished thanks to a workplace that is:
The Grower Consultant position is responsible for actively selling DPG products and services to new customers utilizing the “Hunter” mentality in seeking out new business leads. This role works closely with Grower Advisors to ensure the successful relationship of DPG and customers. The Grower Consultant exudes effective communication and determination while making numerous phone calls and emails to setup sales call appointments with potential customers. Mastery of lead management and proactive outbound prospecting including phone calls and emails is key for this hunter position.
- Effectively prepares for customer meetings
- Tracks and maintains customer contact and their records in our SAGE CRM
- Identifying, qualifying and developing a strong pipeline of new business opportunities
- Actively participates in mandatory sales meetings at our Madera office
- Utilizes Microsoft Office, internet tools and other research proficiently for sales presentations
Skills and Requirements:
- Resilient, persistence are a must
- Team player
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and strong time management
- Excellent discovery sales skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PPT, and SAGE CRM
- Analytical, detail orientated, and organized
- Fit into a high-growth, entrepreneurial culture that requires teamwork and significant interaction with employees at all levels
- Hungry and self-motivated, self-aware, self-disciplined, self-improving, independent and proactive
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K)
- Ongoing training and career development
- Salary: Base salary depends on experience. Lucrative commission structure.
Company website: www.thedeerpointgroup.com
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.