Deerpoint Group Visalia, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k
Do you want to join an exciting company and be well rewarded?
At Deerpoint Group, we’re on the cutting edge of ag science and plant nutrient technology. We are at the heart of farming in California. At the core we’re a science driven team working with growers to improve production and sustainability.
At DPG you’ll experience an environment that’s rich in opportunities. To learn and grow. To contribute. Where your talents and interests are nourished. Thanks to a workplace that is:
In this position, you will partner with the Director of Grower Relations and the Grower Relations team in a dynamic, fast paced environment. Create nutritional and fertility recommendations based off of visual observations as well as soil and tissue analysis. You will meet frequently with the growers to preserve a close and prosperous relationship for DPG and the growers.
In addition to a rewarding career and unlimited growth potential, Deerpoint Group offers an industry-leading compensation package which includes:
- Very competitive pay commensurate with experience
- Exceptionally lucrative 401K plan with 3% employer contributions, regardless of participation
- Potential for discretionary profit sharing of up to 2%
- Superior medical, dental and vision
- Company paid life insurance policy
- Company provided vehicle, phone, and computer
What you will do:
- Foster a strong relationship with Deerpoint Group customers to exceed business goals
- Scout crops for nutritional deficiencies / luxuries, overall health, and production
- Create fertility recommendations
- Maintain a strong knowledge of all of DPG’s programs, products and capabilities
- Write and conduct with the customer, technical reports (soil and tissue) and business reviews as appropriate
- Effectively utilize CRM to distribute customer info / needs to all DPG departments
What you will need:
- B.S. in Horticulture, Agronomy, Plant Nutrition or other life sciences
- PCA, CCA, and QAL preferred
- Two to three years of field experience in plant nutrition
- Technical understanding of plant nutrition is essential
Deerpoint GroupWhy Work Here?
Fast-growing company with GREAT opportunities!