At Deerpoint Group, we’re on the cutting edge of ag science and plant nutrient technology. Sure, we’re in the agricultural fertigation and water treatment business, but at the core we’re a science-driven team working side by side with growers to improve production and sustainability.
At DPG you’ll experience an environment that’s rich in opportunities to learn and grow-where your talents and interests are nourished thanks to a workplace that is:
- Good work ethic with a positive attitude towards work and others and motivation to succeed.
- Strong math and problem solving skills, must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and under various weather conditions.
- Maintain records of all material usage, providing accurate reports.
- Self-starter who consistently performs assigned duties unsupervised, ability to maintain and troubleshoot all equipment from mechanical to electrical, while ensuring safe work practices are followed.
- The Field Service Technician must also communicate effectively with supervisors and customers.
- Valid state driver’s license and non-negligent driving record
- Qualification on pre-employment screening
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- Ability to perform assigned duties unsupervised
- Strong organizational skills
- Professional appearance
Knowledge in irrigation systems
Basic troubleshooting and electrical skills
Able to work with hand tools
Training will be provided for promising candidates.