Field Service Technician
Deerpoint Group Firebaugh, CA
- Posted: 23 days ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Do you want to join an exciting company and be well rewarded?
At Deerpoint Group, we’re on the cutting edge of ag science and plant nutrient technology. We are at the core of California agriculture working side by side with growers to improve production and sustainability.
At DPG you’ll experience an environment that’s rich in opportunities. To learn and grow. Where your talents and interests are nourished. Thanks to a workplace that is:
As a Field Service Technician, you are part of our Field Operations team and your meticulous work ethic and personal pride in your work contributes to our world-class high level of customer satisfaction. Serving as the first line of response to our chemical feed applications, you will masterfully manage customer sites for water treatment and / or fertigation programs. You will connect with our customers to address questions and resolve issues through multiple channels such as phone, email, and in person. Additionally, you will collaborate with multiple departments to manage appropriate customer relations, ensure accurate dosage of material while accurately reporting materials used to the appropriate department.
In addition to a rewarding career and unlimited growth potential, Deerpoint Group offers an industry-leading compensation package which includes:
- Very competitive pay commensurate with experience
- Exceptionally lucrative 401K plan with 3% employer contributions, regardless of participation
- Potential for discretionary profit sharing of up to 2%
- Superior medical, dental and vision
- Company paid life insurance policy
- Company provided phone, credit card and vehicle
What you will do:
- Maintain communication with customers, DPG management, and other Technical Service personnel
- Accurately complete site sheet analysis for each chemical program at each site visited
- Monitor performance of chemical programs by maintaining feed rates
- Maintain equipment used at each customer site and ensure adequate supplies are kept
- Effectively install DPG chemical feed systems at customer sites while servicing existing customer sites in a timely manner
- Maintain a clean driving record
- Conduct water, soil and tissue sampling / analysis on each customer site as required
What you will need:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Possession of a valid CA driver’s license is required
- Superb organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Electrical background preferred
- Bilingual is a plus
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Deerpoint GroupWhy Work Here?
Fast-growing company with GREAT opportunities!