Chemical Blending Operator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you want to join an exciting company and be well rewarded?
At Deerpoint Group, we’re on the cutting edge of ag science and plant nutrient technology. We are at the heart of farming in California. At the core we’re a science driven team working with growers to improve production and sustainability.
At DPG you’ll experience an environment that’s rich in opportunities. To learn and grow. To contribute. Where your talents and interests are nourished. Thanks to a workplace that is:
In this position, you will partner alongside the Production Manager and the Production team in a dynamic, fast paced environment. As a Chemical Operator, you will follow batch sheets to create DPG custom blends and other commodity-based fertilizers. In this role, you will have the satisfaction and privilege of contributing to California’s booming agricultural industry by creating superior products used in a wide variety of crops.
In addition to a rewarding career and unlimited growth potential, Deerpoint Group offers an industry-leading compensation package which includes:
- Very competitive pay commensurate with experience
- Exceptionally lucrative 401K plan with 3% employer contributions, regardless of participation
- Potential for discretionary profit sharing of up to 2%
- Superior medical, dental and vision
- Company paid life insurance policy
What you will do:
- Records production data for each batch in the ERP system
- Measures materials and observes scales to determine batch weights are met
- Thoroughly cleans tanks and processing area to ensure batches are not contaminated
- Maintains safety in all phases of job performance while utilizing proper PPE at all times
- Blending and/or mixing various chemical formulations to produce quality finished goods
- Effectively communicates with other operators, management and other departments to ensure effective, timely delivery of batches
- Accurately utilizes chemical pumps, material handling devices and general warehouse equipment
What you will need:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1-2 years’ experience as a chemical blender, with both liquid and powder blending (preferred)
- Frequent lifting up to 25 lbs., regular lifting up to 50 lbs., and infrequent lifting up to 75 lbs
At Deerpoint Group, we’re on the cutting edge of ag science and plant nutrient technology. Sure, we’re in the agricultural fertigation and water treatment business, but at the core we’re a science-driven team working side by side with growers to improve production and sustainability.
At DPG you’ll experience an environment that’s rich in opportunities to learn and grow-where your talents and interests are nourished thanks to a workplace that is:
1963 Independence Dr.Madera, CA
ScienceView all jobs at Deerpoint Group