Deerpoint Group Merced, CA
- Posted: 24 days ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Do you want to join an exciting company and be well rewarded?
At Deerpoint Group, we’re on the cutting edge of ag science and plant nutrient technology. We are at the core of California agriculture working side by side with growers to improve production and sustainability.
At DPG you’ll experience an environment that’s rich in opportunities. To learn and grow. Where your talents and interests are nourished. Thanks to a workplace that is:
In this role, you will focus on the support of the DPG Automation Systems. You will assist with hardware replacement and potential software updates as needed. You will serve in multiple capacities, conducting system troubleshooting in the field and at our state-of-the-art facility. You will collaborate with our Assembly department to build our fertilizer and water treatment feed equipment.
In addition to a rewarding career and unlimited growth potential, Deerpoint Group offers an industry-leading compensation package which includes:
- Very competitive pay commensurate with experience
- Exceptionally lucrative 401K plan with 3% employer contributions, regardless of participation
- Potential for discretionary profit sharing of up to 2%
- Superior medical, dental and vision
- Company paid life insurance policy
What you will do:
- Program and configure all components of the Automation System including Gateways, PLC’s, and HMI’s
- Effectively troubleshoot issues with construction of all systems, panels, pumps, and relays
- Measure and test functionality of equipment prior to their deployment to the field
- Effectively maintain and repair equipment
- Construct equipment for Automated feed systems
- Communicate with the Assembly department employees and Manager
- Maintain safety in all phases of job performance
What you will need:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Coursework, certification or degree in Electrical engineering, PLC programming or related field preferred
- Strong attention to detail and strong time management
- Electrical background preferred
- Mechanical proficiency to repair pumps
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possession of a valid CA driver’s license is required
- Team player
Deerpoint GroupWhy Work Here?
Fast-growing company with GREAT opportunities!
1963 Independence DrMerced, CA