- Posted: over a month ago
Come join the rapidly growing, fast paced, innovative environment at Deerfield Agency and be a part of the success story! We are looking for passionate individuals who are hungry to advance their careers by stepping up and contributing to the growth of our expanding company. The Deerfield employee experience immerses you in an entrepreneurial and collaborative culture where you will have the space and freedom to explore big ideas and be supported by a dynamic and skilled team throughout your career.
Summary of Position:
We are looking for passionate problem solvers, with excellent researching skills. Pharma experience not required but preferred. People who are willing to learn, and can adapt to a fast-paced environment. The ideal development candidate would be able to juggle multiple projects, clearly communicate ideas and roadblocks. Our ideal development candidate would have a balance of communication skills and development chops.
Developers that are working on fun side projects or open-source software are welcomed to apply!
- UX design: Outside of web development, you will play a part in the sitemap, wireframe, and prototype development. Additionally, you should have a passion for best practice UI development and understand the psychology behind why front-end frameworks, like BlueprintJS, Bootstrap exist and the design
Qualification & Skills
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Past experience in relevant healthcare industry is an added bonus but not required
- Having knowledge of .NET, SQL, MySQL, YAML, Markdown, and JSON are a must.
- Strong communication skills
Position Reports To: CTO
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?