Deer Valley Home Health Care Services is looking to hire a Clinical Nurse Supervisor Assistant!
The Clinical Nurse Supervisor Assistant will assist the Clinical Nurse Supervisor with the daily operation of the Nursing Department assuring that daily goals and objectives are met through the appropriate planning, implementing and directing of programs, procedures, systems and support personnel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Functions as an Assistant to the Clinical Nurse Supervisor
• Participates in client engagement through care planning and excellent customer service
• Provides clinical oversight and case management as required by regulations or business line
• Provides and ensures client care coordination and transition management activities across the continuum
• Facilitates the orientation process, competency and skills validation process for the nurse caregivers
• Ensures that competency and skill set of scheduled nurse caregivers match the client requirements
• Provide assistance to the Clinical Nurse Supervisor with oversight for a specific client, caregiver or field staff population as directed by regulations or contract that may require frequent and/or daily travel
• Collaborates with the clinical team to perform documentation review
• Provides education to team members, patients, family members of patients, caregivers, field staff, and referral sources
• Assist with the management of the nursing field staff while on assignment, assist with investigations regarding client and field staff concerns and issues, as well as assisting with performance coaching, counseling and disciplinary action when appropriate.
• Rotates on-call responsibilities with the Clinical Nurse Supervisor per a schedule established by the office
• Must have an active RN license in the state of Missouri
• Minimum 3 years of experience as Registered Nurse
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated critical thinking skills
• At least 1-year supervisory experience
• Proficiency with computers, including Microsoft Office
We offer competitive pay, full benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage after 90 days as well as 401(k).