- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Full-time or Part-time positions
- Coordinate tasks needed to maintain the buildings and grounds in a state of good repair, cleanliness, and attractive appearance.
- Ensure building compliance is up to code
- Assist with the general housekeeping of all public areas and the routine cleaning of residents' unites
- Effectively communicate and work with outside contractors
- Birthday & anniversary PTO
- Tuition Assistance
- Double pay on holidays
- PTO accrual on DAY 1
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonus
- Free meal during shift
- Employee Recognition Program
- Discounts through Verizon and AT&T
- Pay Advance Program
- Medical and Prescription Drug Insurance including Dental and Vision
- Basic Term Life/AD&D
- Flexible Spending Account for Dependent Care
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Perform handyman tasks for residents
- Refurbish living units for the next occupants (paint, repair holes in walls, (etc.)
- Repair or replace damaged or broken fixtures or equipment
- Change filters in HVAC equipment
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Other Requirements
- High school graduate or GED
- Must be age 18 or older
- Handyman skills
- Experience in maintenance or environmental services
- Experience in grounds maintenance (lawn and plant care)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Promote teamwork in providing services to residents.
- Function and operation of kitchen appliances, office equipment, maintenance equipment and grounds equipment, with ability to do minor repairs
- Understanding of and ability to repair minor plumbing, carpentry, and electrical problems
- Proper care and maintenance of lawns, trees, shrubs, and other plants
- Drywall repair and painting
- Outdoor responsibilities in winter and summer
- Familiar with general cleaning procedures
- Food handling regulations
- HVAC certification is a plus
- Willingness to learn and help others
- Enjoyment in working with older adults
Deer Creek Senior Living
AddressOverland Park, KS
Get fresh Assistant Maintenance jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.