Lead Software Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
DeepSight Technology Inc. is actively searching for a Lead Software Engineer to apply to join our amazing medical imaging team full-time in our St. Louis, MO or Santa Clara, CA office!
We are an innovative medical imaging company that invests in our team and offers real opportunities for career growth. This Lead Software Engineering position works 2-3 days per week at one of our US offices in St. Louis or San Francisco Bay areas and earns a competitive salary. We provide top-notch benefits and perks, including health, vision, dental, stock options, and a 401(k)-retirement plan.
About Deepsight Technology Inc.
DeepSight Technology Inc. is a stealth mode startup company that has developed breakthrough technology in ultrasound imaging. This new technology will extend both the range and clarity over current systems by 10x - 100x! We are setting new standards that will dramatically improve the capabilities of ultrasound for many years.
In order to develop and improve this technology, we need dedicated team players on our side. Not only do we offer a great team-oriented environment, but we also offer competitive compensation and generous benefits.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT?
We are looking for someone who is motivated to do quality work and excited about developing state-of-the-art medical technology that will impact the future of medical care. Ask yourself: Are you analytical? Are you ready for a life-changing opportunity? Are you self-motivated and goal-oriented? If so, we want to meet you!
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU AS A LEAD SOFTWARE ENGINEER
As our Lead Software Engineer, you will lead the technical direction of software core to our product. As one of the key founding members of the software team, you will write enabling frameworks, setup the foundational system architecture and lead the technical direction of the software team. Your expertise will establish coding practices that foster high-growth teams and comply with industry standards. Being a team player, you enjoy working with our transducer, hardware, and systems teams as you work to optimize our system prototype and product designs. At the end of the day, you enjoy the variety that each day brings, and are proud of the work you do that ultimately leads to future medical imaging advancements. If you can do this and meet the following requirements, apply today!
- Work with software and other engineers (clinical, systems, mechanical, electrical) as part of a focused cross-functional team developing software for a medical application
- Understand user needs, clinical needs & customer input requirements to drive software development
- Design and implement software for a breakthrough ultrasound system
- Define architectures, designs, and workflows that enable successful treatment
- Participate in design discussions and code reviews
- Author and maintain detailed design documentation
Education and Experience Minimum Requirements:
- BS in an engineering or computer science field
- 5 or more years of experience in commercial software development
- Strong background in object-oriented programming, software architecture, and design patterns
- Experienced with designing and building applications using object-oriented programming languages (C++, C#, Java)
- Deep familiarity with common developer tool sets, including source control, continuous integration, and automated unit testing
- Passionate about medical devices, with excellent communication and teamwork skills
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge in medical imaging (Ultrasound, PET, SPECT, CT, MR, etc.) and developing software in the medical industry (FDA regulated)
- Familiarity in ultrasound physics, signal and image processing, beamforming, transducer optimization, simulation, algorithm development, or tool development
- Experience with real-time software applications
- Knowledge of DICOM and HL7
- Experience with PACS, electronic medical records (EMR) or patient management systems (PMs), as well as other clinical systems
- Experience modern GUI frameworks (Qt, WPF, Flutter, etc)
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressLos Altos, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at DeepSight Technology