DeepScribe is an artificially intelligent medical scribe produces comprehensive clinical documentation - simply through the natural patient encounter.
Despite our physicians devoting their entire lives to providing patients with the best care possible, physicians today are experiencing dangerous levels of “burn-out”. While innovation in medical diagnosis and treatment has skyrocketed in the past few decades, there has been little innovation for the front line physicians. In fact, new technology such as Electronic Health Records (EHRs) were designed with little to no consideration for the front line physicians, resulting in the epidemic of “death by a thousand clicks”. Instead of spending time caring for patients and delivering healthcare, our physicians are spending nearly 40% of every single day on documentation alone.
Our mission at DeepScribe is to restore the joy of care back to medicine. We help physicians around the world restore the balance in their lives, so they can not only provide better care, but can also be happy while doing it.
DeepScribe started in 2017 with three patients and a few computers. Today, our team is growing fast and our products are saving physicians up to 3 hours per day on their documentation.
Are you looking for a dynamic work environment with the opportunity to deliver high impact work and have fun while doing it? Are you a curious learner who is unafraid to question the status quo? If you are a friendly, passionate, and lifelong learner who is looking to make a real difference in physicians lives, we are looking for you!
Learn more at www.deepscribe.tech
About the job
DeepScribe is looking for a Account Executive. Your day-to-day will be working directly with the co-founders to develop and execute our sales and marketing strategies to expand our customer base and meet our monthly growth targets.
This is a full-time, in-office position based in the DeepScribe office in San Francisco, CA with a competitive salary with emphasis on equity in the company. You must be authorized to work in the US.
As an Account Executive (AE), you will be responsible for driving revenue and account growth within SMB healthcare clinics. You will self-generate and close new business, owning the sales cycle from start to finish. This is an opportunity for you to not only craft your prospecting skills but learn to negotiate and close new business within the healthcare space.
This role will require daily sourcing, researching, and maintaining top-of-funnel pipeline to uncover new opportunities for yourself. You will use your skillset to close deals and meet your quarterly revenue-generating goals. You will schedule and perform custom web demos and master the art of converting a leads to a happy customers. You will track and understand your opportunity pipeline, accurately forecast quarterly revenue, and evolve beyond your comfort zone to exceed company goals.
- Design and implement sales and marketing infrastructure for the entire life cycle of sale: prospecting, selling and closing. You will work directly with our COO to design, validate, and iterate an end to end sales and marketing infrastructure.
- Effectively manage team pipeline to ensure revenue goals are met
- Assist in recruiting, training, objective setting, and reporting for all Sales and Marketing team members
- Develop data driven performance monitoring and evaluation methodology to provide accurate monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasts
- Work with team to identify opportunities for optimization and/or growth of existing accounts to facilitate stronger relationships and increase revenue
What makes the perfect candidate:
- Go getter: Demonstrated ability to take initiative and get the job done
- Team mentality: Works as a team player and committed to building a community that helps and empowers others
- Question the status quo: Not afraid to play the devil's advocate and invites opposing opinions for discussion
- You have successful sales experience (2-3 years) in a B2B / SaaS environment.
- You are not afraid to cold-call, prospect, and close deals.
- You are well-written, well-spoken, have a high EQ, have excellent project and time management skills, and enjoy the gritty hustle of startup culture.
- Your work ethic is unmatched — you aggressively push yourself to learn and grow and you own the outcome of your performance at all times.
- Bonus points if you have sold to medical clinics or in the digital health space.
- Working knowledge of CRM (preferably Hubspot)