- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is responsible for leading the services business including working with engineering teams to develop new service products, working with the sales team to market and sell these products to external customers, and lead the team of technicians to provide phone and depot repair solutions. This leader and the team must understand customer products and technical environments in order to provide phone support and effective problem resolutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Stay current on technology trends to service server equipment within a customer device. Maintain a future view of the service needs in each designated market.
- In collaboration with Product Management and Engineering, develop new products (ex. remote monitoring, AI) that meet device service needs for customers.
- Working with the external sales team, market and sell service solutions to external customers. Lead customer presentations to sell service solutions.
- Provide world-class support to external customers through phone support, accurate triaging, and fast problem resolution.
- Manage resources, tools, and communications to meet after-hours support requirements.
- Ensure problems and solutions are accurately documented and solutions will be sustained long term.
- Ensure there are effective communications on service-related issues with other departments such as Sourcing, Manufacturing, Quality, and Engineering.
- Ensure the RMA process is effective, well communicated to customers, and limits unexpected returns.
- Create and maintain effective Service Level Agreements with customers so that processes, quality, and delivery expectations are completely clear.
- Lead the teams through consistent goal setting with associated metrics that will accurately measure the team’s performance and drive process improvements.
- Manage team resources and task prioritization to ensure focus on proper business priorities and execution to committed dates.
- Lead cross-functional teams in the development of new processes and continuous improvement of existing processes.
- Provide coaching to team members to improve skills, behaviors, and processes.
- Participate in the hiring, dismissal, and disciplinary processes for team members.
QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 5 years of related management experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous experience leading cross-functional teams
- Ability to lead or participate in concurrent projects while maintaining project schedules
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Lean Engineering or Manufacturing experience
- Knowledge of computer systems
- Process development and/or improvement experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and talk or hear. The associate is regularly required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. This includes a highly regulated, climate-controlled, low to moderate noise environment.
Dedicated Computing LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Dedicated Computing LLC