- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Account Executive is responsible for establishing new customers and expanding sales to those customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Consistently exceed Revenue and Margin Plan as assigned
- Gain new customers and close new business within assigned customers
- Identify new opportunities within assigned customers, including with as many customer Business Units as have TAM for DC’s products and services and expand sales
- Create value for assigned targets/prospects by identifying unique hardware/software solutions and related services and derive appropriate revenue and margin from that value
- Achieve assigned annual sales plan for branded products
- Drive revenue opportunities through our defined “How we Live our Mission” sales process and using our Salesforce CRM tool
- Develop written proposals describing the solution in detail by utilizing the available resources to compile a customer proposal
- Define the strategic selling approach, within the overall defined selling process, to be used to win and sustain business with each customer
- Create new relationships within assigned targets/prospects
- Complete the Customer Matrix Relationship for every customer to enable strategic relationships between Dedicated Computing’s team and their customer/prospect counterparts
- Work in close partnership with assigned Account Manager(s)
- Initiate Dedicated Computing’s Supply Agreements and Statements of Work with new customers
- Develop expertise in assigned vertical markets/ segments/applications, along with knowledge of customer applications, market trends, and regulations
- Assist in defining and aligning DC’s core competencies with the requirements and trends of the market segment
- Seek out competitive market data and proactively communicate internally
- Act as the primary interface between customer and DC on new strategic activities
- Take responsibility and authority for delivery of customer revenue
- Engage with DC’s organization through efficient use of time as well as excellent written and oral communication skills
- Provide inputs to the Inside Sales team to enable them to manage and exceed customer expectations
- Actively participate in monthly and quarterly Business Development Meetings, any other meetings requested to attend, and company activities
QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years successful experience selling technical products and services
- Proven history of developing new business with new customers
- Experience using Microsoft Office products and a CRM (preferably Salesforce)
- Strong presentation skills: independently manage sales proposals and presentations to offer the best possible solution to prospects and customers
- Strong interpersonal skills: must be professional, respectful, and able to handle stressful situations in a calm and patient manner
- Customer service skills: maintain customer satisfaction, take ownership and responsibility in resolving all customer concerns and issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail orientated and able to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Good organizational skills
- Self-motivated and able to work as a member of a team
- Ability to travel extensively (up to 60% of time)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Engineering degree is a plus
- Experience selling purpose built computing products to businesses
- Experience with value-based and complex solution selling
- Experience selling to OEMs
- Experience selling to companies in DC’s defined vertical markets
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to sit; walk; use hands to manipulate objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds with the assistance of others. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. This includes a highly regulated, climate-controlled, low to moderate noise environment.
Dedicated Computing LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Dedicated Computing LLC
Get fresh Outside Sales Account Executive jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.