Dedicated Care Health Services Washington, DC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Become a mentor by shaping the practice of new staff members entering the helping and support profession. Meet regularly with para-professionals as they provide community-based services for individuals with serious mental illness while providing structured supervision sessions that guide them to providing clinically sound services. This is done by meeting with staff at least weekly and by reviewing their treatment planning and daily documentation. Ensure that these front line advocates meet the high quality that you and the agency set for them. By ensuring this you not only ensure quality care but ensure that your clinical skills inform the practice of individuals who are entering the work force.
Dedicated Care Health Services offers a client centered approach to mental health care delivery
Candidate must posses a degree in the relevant field and must be:
• Licensed in the District of Columbia as a LICSW, LPC or RN and possess.
• At least one (1) year of experience working with individuals diagnosed with a mental health disorders.
• A positive mindset and solution focused approach to solving challenges.
• Proven track record of successfully managing multiple projects and assignments simultaneously.
• The ability to focus on client needs.
• The ability to coordinate with a multi-disciplinary team within a community mental health agency.
• Knowledge of sound ethical clinical practice and principles related to the care of mental health consumers.
• A superior communicator, who shares information readily and concisely, listens as well as gives advice, and respects the abilities of others.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to perform amicably in an environment serving the mentally ill adult population.
• Ability to respect and uphold client confidentiality.
• Ability to exhibit a high level of organizational skills and able to prioritize and multi-task without direct supervision.
• Experience with hospital discharges and community integration, desired.
• A competitive base salary
• Professional support and career development.
If you are ready for a new challenge in your professional career, submit your cover letter and resume online.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
Dedicated Care Health Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin, sex, marital status, religion, or disability.
No phone calls, please. Note: Dedicated Care Health Services is not accepting resumes or referrals from agencies. If you are a recruiter, search firm, or employment agency, you will not be compensated in any way for your referral of a candidate even if Dedicated Care Health Services hires the candidate.
Dedicated Care Health ServicesWhy Work Here?
Excellent group of clinicians to work with
Close knit group of clinicians, team oriented approach. Owner involvement and respect for the input of all staff
1160 Varnum StWashington, DC