Under the direction of the Facilities Manager, performs a variety of maintenance and related duties while adhering to established Bank policies, standards, and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee and perform cleaning duties of the interior of the Bank’s main office. Assist in maintaining the exterior of the main office. Shovel snow and perform other ground maintenance as required (i.e., raking, trimming, etc.).
- Receive all maintenance supplies and deliver appropriate supplies to the branches.
- Assist with the relocation of equipment. Help set up seminars and meetings held onsite and offsite during regular and overtime hours.
- Perform visual safety and security inspections as directed.
- Handle and shred documents as directed.
- Ability to work overtime and on an on-call basis.
- Perform all duties in conformance with prescribed regulatory compliance guidelines.
- Perform all aspects of work in relationship with the Bank’s property.
- Assist internal customers through a work order system.
- Assist the Security department as directed by Management.
- Ability to safely operate Bank vehicles.
- Exhibit ability and desire to embrace and enhance the Dedham Savings culture.
- Consider this description to be the foundation of your job, not its boundaries. Expect to participate in internal and external training sessions and activities not described here which enhance the quality of service to the customer.
- After hours a courier route to all the branches is required by Facilities staff daily, or if an employee is out on PTO.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one plus year’s related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and understand labeling on chemicals.
- A valid Driver’s License.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, confidentiality, multi-tasking, time management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Extreme attention to detail.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50-70 pounds and possess physical stamina. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to use and learn the safe use of ladders and power tools and equipment. The employee may be required to wear (PPE) Personal Protective Equipment at times to safely perform the duties required.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Dedham Savings is committed to providing equal opportunity for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran or disability status, gender identity or expression, citizenship, genetic information, ancestral origin, military status, pregnancy, childbirth, and or conditions relating to pregnancy or any other related medical conditions or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws.
Dedham SavingsDedham, MA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.