QA Engineer (Remote/US)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a passionate Full Time QA Engineer to design, develop and integrate frameworks to optimize game engineering and infrastructure solutions. Your responsibilities include gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and building Unity frameworks in various languages such as C# and C++.
- Define Test Strategy & Test Plans for all projects developed by the team, ensuring appropriate type composition (automated, functional, manual, etc.)
- Be responsible for the automation initiatives which includes execution and modifying of automated test cases.
- Create, monitor, and control metrics impacting product and team quality
- Analyze product quality and usability, associated system limitations, and report on risk
- Host test closure activities, e.g., test ware evaluation, knowledge transfer, retrospectives
- Ensure that teams are following documented test processes and to enforce best practices
- Looks for continuous improvement in skills and to enhance the quality of our products
- Develop training materials for project team and lead workshops for test leadership, requirements gathering, and risk identification
- Champion and influence software development best practices and the customer experience always
- Experience writing custom integrations between software solutions
- Experience with test-driven development
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Must be eligible to work in United States
- Understands the manual and automation space
- Demonstrated experience in test planning for complex features/systems
- Passion for video games and software quality
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
Preference to Applicants With
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer and/or Unity Developer
- Ability to develop software in C#, C++ or other programming languages
- Experience with integrations APIs and external systems
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- 100% Remote
Get fresh Design Assurance Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.