Decooda is seeking a marketing data scientist to join our entrepreneurial team. If you are a curious high-achiever that is interested in leveraging game-changing technologies to solve big challenges and turn the world on its head, then Decooda may be the place for you.
Decooda, an exciting big data, analytics, and data science technology startup building its team in Atlanta. We are seeking data science experts that are familiar with traditional analytics, statistics and machine learning. The marketing data scientist's responsibilities will involve creating tools and advancing the firm's analytics and insights capabilities. Example projects include creating systems and modules to access, manipulate, and produce outputs from social media, enterprise, third-party, IoT and machine data. Projects also include creating coding and testing modules that enhance and expand the capabilities of the team’s text processing and machine learning systems.
Requirement: Must have green card or be US citizen
Your role will include:
- Creating output to explain data analysis, data visualization, and statistical modeling
- Creating R (Shiny) applications to create insights into our data
- Research, Recommend and implement various Topics Modeling Approach
- Tuning Various Machine Learning Models:
Technologies Required: R, R-Shiny, Python, SQL, HTML, CSS
Knowledge of the following is a plus:
- Naïve Bayes
- Neural Networks
- K-Nearest Neighbor
- Forest and Trees
- Gradient Boosting
- Jupyter Notebook
- Graph / Neo4j
Skills & Requirements
- We are looking for candidates with a qualitative and quantitative background with a degree in majors such as Computer Science, Engineering, Science, Mathematics, Economics, Computational Linguistics or similar.
- Please include, in CV/resume or separately, detailed descriptions of past relevant projects. Decooda can only consider candidates who are legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Decooda is an equal opportunity employer.
- The ideal candidate is curious and versatile, and eager to tackle complex problems. The position offers a diverse range of projects and the opportunity to quickly have a direct impact upon the organization.
- The marketing data scientist must be comfortable working in an agile development environment with high expectations for rapid delivery of prototypes, changing requirements, and direct feedback from the internal business customer.
- Candidates should be able to learn on the fly and be capable of taking responsibility for delivering defined objectives.
Hands-on experience coding in Python, R or other advanced programming languages is required for this role, as is experience working with large datasets using SQL.