Hiring 1st Quarter of 2021
The responsibility of the Facilities Disinfection Corporate Accounts Manager (CAM) is to manage multinational customers; duties include, but not limited to, evaluate products sold, manage pricing, profitability, and service standards. Build corporate account program for each account; includes standardizing prices and service offering. Improve program offering designed to grow revenue and increase profitability. Focus on account retention and identifying additional selling opportunities within existing accounts.
When onsite at customer locations, CAMs will direct applications of the D7 chemistry. CAMs will also coordinate with customers and their internal/external service teams (i.e. contract cleaners, distributors, etc.) to ensure proper transport, mixing and application of the D7 Chemistry. Facilities Disinfection CAMs will establish and maintain a standardized application training protocol. CAMs will need to effectively communicate the protocol to the service teams applying the D7 chemistry and will be required to monitor and evaluate the service team’s application methods to ensure desired results are achieved. Facilities Disinfection CAMs serve as the primary point of contact between Decon7 and the customer’s chosen field application team.
● Sales experience managing national/strategic/corporate accounts.
● Chemical sales experience highly preferred.
● Facilities or Janitorial experience a plus.
● Ability to wear PPE and perform duties in a slaughter/live harvest environment.
● Willingness to work, nights, weekends, and potentially holidays.
● Clean motor vehicle record required.
● Working experience with MS Office suite of products preferred.
● Working experience with G Suite preferred.
● Working experience with a CRM, preferred. HubSpot CRM experience a plus.
● Working experience with enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, preferred. Activate or Fishbowl ERP experience a plus.
● Proficient in the technical knowledge of the D7 chemistry, to include transport, mixing and various application methods of the chemistry.
● Provide written proposals for customer consideration.
● Drive sales and profits by evaluating the market, identifying and qualifying approved customer targets, managing sales funnel, developing and making customer presentations to key decision makers, and closing sales.
● Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements at the corporate level.
● Execute corporate program rollout (includes pricing, equipment requirements, and service standards) to the customer. Consistently validate the program is being executed correctly by piloting regularly scheduled business reviews with customers; e.g., ensure the Decon7 team is meeting expectations at the plant level.
● Manage revenue and profits; provide corrective counter measures to address gaps between actual revenue and target revenue.
● Prove D7 product effectiveness through hands-on demonstrations, training customers on effective use of our chemistries, complete all related reporting tools, and supply value added services needed to maintain and win new business.
● Instruct and train customer employees on sanitation programs, microbiology, and food safety related practices.
● Meets and/or exceeds revenue and profit targets.
● Executes required application/training objectives producing desired efficacy data from customers.
● Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings.
● Reports to the Vice President of Facilities Disinfection
Working Conditions: Work from home. Domestic travel required
● Full time with Competitive Salary and Commission/Bonus Opportunity with Unlimited Earning Opportunity
● Paid Vacation
● Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits within 30 days of hire
● Short- and Long-Term Disability
● Computer Provided
● Cell Phone Allowance
Decon7 Systems, INC is an organization that is committed to diversity within its workforce and encourages all interested candidates, including women, minorities, & former military personnel to apply.
It is the policy of Decon7 Systems, INC that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Decon7 Systems LLC
Why Work Here?
Decon7 Systems is a fast growing and industry disrupting company. Be apart of the team at the ground level!