Warehouse Quality Assurance/Inspector
- Expired: September 22, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
DecksDirect is looking for a detail oriented Warehouse Quality Assurance/Inspector to join our fast-paced warehouse team. This is a key role in our warehouse by being held accountable for inspecting orders to ensure item quality, accuracy and compliance to help ensure a high rate of customer satisfaction.
At DecksDirect, our aim is to be reliable and fun! Our team members share the company's core values and we live those core values every day. We also know how to have a good time! With annual BBQs, team outings, free popcorn and other activities; it's hard to find a reason not to smile with the group at DecksDirect!
Want to learn more about Who We Are and Why We are Different?
- Continually conduct quality checks on picked orders, ensuring accuracy, quality, and completeness
- Communicate any order/item discrepancies with leads and supervisors
- Ensure that the item orders have the appropriate compliance documents and labels
- Work with the shipping team to improve accuracy and quality of inventory control
- 1+ years of experience in Quality Assurance role or multiple years experience in a distribution environment
- Strong math skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated basic computer literacy skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, and lift 70 lbs
- Full Time: Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:00pm
- Hourly / Non Exempt (Eligible for overtime)
- Reports to: Shipping Supervisor
- Location: Whitestown, IN
- Internal position: Not Remote
- Health, dental and vision insurance - be able to maintain your best health!
- 401k - Save for the future with our 3% company matching program!
- Paid holidays - Spend time with your friends and family during special times of the year!
- PTO - Accrued paid time off for a healthy work/life balance!
DecksDirect has a fun and positive culture and we don't just look for new people who fit the culture, but help improve it. We strive to find and place the right person in the right seat throughout the company. We are looking for someone whose core values align with ours:
- Do the Right Thing
- Service the Customer First
- It All Begins with Self
- Deliver Excellence Every Day
- Maintain an Edge Above the Rest
DecksDirect is a deck project company committed to helping people build better decks. Founded in 2008, DecksDirect is an online retailer and distributor of deck-building products that plans smooth, stress-free deck projects for customers across the United States. With friendly, experienced project managers, reliably fast shipping, and the industry's largest in-stock selection, DecksDirect celebrates every amazing deck and every happy customer - including 70,000 five-star reviews and counting.
Get fresh Quality Assurance Warehouse jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.