- Posted: over a month ago
DecksDirect is the nation’s fastest, most trusted direct distributor of premium deck products! With a focus on E-Commerce and national distribution, we are aggressively growing to help people all over the country to build a better deck. At DecksDirect, we aim to be reliable, confident, knowledgeable, and provide an extremely positive Customer Experience!
We are currently searching for a Customer Support Role to join the DecksDirect team! The ideal candidate will love to help customers to resolve post-order issues.
- Communication with customers to find the best solution of a problem for Customer and DecksDirect.
- CRM Software used NetSuite, Gmail, Phone system
- Issue Return Authorizations.
- Communicate with customers on lead times and semi-truck deliveries.
Education & Experience
- 2+ years In phone or in person Customer Service role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Organizational and multitasking skills.
- Full-time, Hourly, Available nights and weekends.
- Office Location: Plymouth, Minnesota- Not remote.
- Benefits include: PTO, Health, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, and 401k match
- Perks include: Fun Culture and Cool People! Even better customers!
Company & Culture:
We believe in culture. We focus on culture. We are not only looking for someone with the abilities for the position but the right fit within the company. We drive to find the "Right Person in the Right Seat" throughout the company. We are looking for someone with Core Values aligned with ours:
- Do the "Right" Thing
- Service the Customer First
- It Begins with Self
- Deliver Excellence Every Day
- Maintain an Edge Above the Rest
DecksDirect is an online retailer and distributor of deck and patio building products. We are committed to Helping People Build Better Decks!
To learn more about who we are, visit us at DecksDirect.com/about
This is your chance to join a dynamic and rapidly growing company with an amazing culture. Come join the fun!
See you soon!
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?