To ignite bold change and propel people forward.
To deliver the best product, defy convention, innovate fearlessly, operate thoughtfully and inspire people to move.
The role is responsible for thelong-termmanagementandstrategic revenue growth of the brand within selectedKey Account partners, developing and maintaining a strong collaborative approach with local cross functional resource, to ensure brand plans and profitable growth is achieved.This role will deliver the agreed targets through maximizing productivity of existing accounts and pursuing new account opportunities in line with brand distribution strategies.
Extensive travel and occasional overnight stays are expected throughout and across the regional territory.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Required to build strong relationships with Senior Business Partners (across buying, sales, merchandising, logisticsandmarketing) of National/Key Accounts to successfully manage designatedKey Account partners.
- Provides leadership for the commercial group exhibiting best in class practices& behaviors.
- Achievesandexceedssales and profitability targets for all the accounts.
- Maximizes, maintainsand defendsthe profitability targets of the brand across all accounts
- Plansand deliversnew seasons range sell-in to existing and potential business.
- Attendsregular sales meetings, preparessales reports, sell through information and other necessary information on the accounts plus other information as requested by the business, supporting the Sales Manager where requested in formatting and delivering the sales meetings.
- Visits and buildsrelationships with buying teams and storemanagement andstaff in accounts doors.
- Develops plans in conjunction with retailer and internal marketing teams to insure strong sell thru at retail.
- Maintainsdeep and broad knowledge of the strategic accounts business,so as tobe able to create exceptional value for it (including an exceptional understanding of the strategic accounts' strategies, positioning to consumers, and the priorities of various purchase decision-makers).
- Preparesdetailed and strategic business plans for each account that align tothe Brand andthe Accounts objectives and strategies.
- Makesprofessional, thorough, technical, product presentations to all key accounts within the territory for product cycle introductions.
- Increases doors and/or density of doors, where appropriate based on overall Brandand channel objectives.
- Work cross functionally with Marketing, Product and leadership resources to meet account performance objectives and customer expectation.
- Analyzessell in and sell out performance to deliver seasonal expectations and annual strategic business plans.
- Delivers customer, consumer andsell through market intelligence to Sales Manager and key cross functional partners providing insight to range performance and monthly forecast achievement
- Strategically contactsand managescustomers daily, weekly or bi-monthly.
- Buildsstrong professional relationships with all buyers or owners for each account.
- Seasonally executessell in meetings to all accounts demonstrating a full competency in brand and product knowledge, drivesdesired and planned assortment selection by account.
- Managesand influencescorrect product positioning by account and door and manage relationships with key account partners to influence key decisions.
- In line with each customer's budget,successfully carriesout sales.Secures orders from existing and potential accounts by means of visiting accounts.
- Plansthe strategic and profitable use of marketing tools.
- Acts asthe first point of call for accounts within Deckers Brands.
- Maintains regular daily or weekly contact with Regional Manager orNational Manager regarding sales updates, sell through reporting, issues and opportunities.
- Proposesnew accounts or opportunities to Sales Manager.
- Maintain profitability by minimizing returns and creditsand other costs to the business.
- Usesmarketing astutely and with due consideration to return on investment.
- Insurespayments are prompt and to the benefit of the Brand.
- Manages expenses against budget.
- Bachelor'sDegree or equivalent level of experience
- Previous wholesale experience within a regionally based roleand/or Key Accounts
- Management of a large sales book
- Proficient in Microsoft applications.Ability to budget and forecast, using Excel
- Ability to effectively prepare and present information and respond to questions from management, clients and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to use independent judgment in performing all duties of the position
- Previous experience with multi-functionalorganizations
- Superior communication skills, both written andverbal, toeffectively address all levels of theorganization
- Ability tomulti taskin a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrates the Decker's values
- Ambitiously driven and believes in own ability to lead the brand forward
- Demonstrates high levels of emotional intelligence
- Exudes confidence and challenges objectively at all levels
- Motivated by challenge and thrives on taking calculated risks
- Is assertive and passionate with delivering results
- Dynamic, energetic and forward thinking
- Highly driven and works with enthusiasm and tenacity
- Innovative and creative and sees beyond the obvious
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel at short notice in line with the business needs