- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Decisions, we thrive when our people thrive. We’re currently looking for an Executive Assistant to be a supportive force who empowers our executive leadership. The EA will directly support our Chief Technology Officer and VP of Customer Experience.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and meticulous attention to detail. This person should have experience working in an office environment, performing administrative duties, and supporting executive-level leadership. Given the dynamic nature of the executive landscape, we rely on the EA to be flexible and consistent while maintaining the confidentiality of high-level information and operations. The EA will also be expected to assist the Administration team with coordination efforts for company events, travel, and any other logistical needs.
Key responsibilities of the role include managing professional and personal scheduling for the CTO and VP of Customer Experience, including ensuring all scheduling conflicts are resolved ahead of time, organizing events both internal and off-site, and taking notes on meetings when needed. The ideal candidate for our EA position will anticipate the needs of their managers and proactively prepare in any way that will help our team.
Location: Virginia Beach WHQ
Form a relationship with the Executive Assistant at our private equity firm:
- Engage in any planning needs.
- Act as a liaison between their EA and the Decisions leadership team.
Develop a regular cadence to meet with the CTO and VP of Customer Experience:
- Meet with your managers to review your task list at least once a week.
- Communicate any scheduling conflicts or project questions proactively.
Get to know the Decisions Org Chart:
- Learn names and faces to establish a good relationship with the Decisions employees.
- Understand the department structure and who is on each team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional note-taking ability with clear summaries and action items
- Strong time-management skills and an ability to organize and coordinate multiple concurrent projects
- Proficiency with office productivity tools and an aptitude for learning new software and systems
- Flexible team player, willing to adapt to changes and unafraid of challenges
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of information related to the company and its employees
Powered by JazzHR
AddressVirginia Beach, VA
BusinessView all jobs at Decisions
Get fresh Senior Executive Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.