Director of Product Marketing
Decisions is a fast-growing, private-equity-backed technology company that provides the only seamlessly integrated workflow and rules platform for business process automation. The Company is trusted by some of the most well-known and respected Fortune 500 companies and SMBs around the world including Pfizer, Rite Aid, Staples, and American Express. By using Decisions' no-code BPM platform, customers across industry verticals are empowered with the ability to rapidly automate and transform their business processes, improve operational efficiency, and drive company results, regardless of technical skillset.
We are currently searching for a talented Director of Product Marketing, to join our team! Reporting to the Vice-President of Marketing, the Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for communicating the features and benefits of our products through compelling storytelling, positioning, and materials development. Working cross-functionally across Product, Sales, Customer Support, and Marketing teams, you will craft messaging, create sales collateral and website content, participate in demand generation campaign development, and more - all focused on connecting with prospects, driving sales opportunities, and engaging customers.
The ideal candidate for this position is a highly motivated, organized self-starter, data-driven, curious and passionate about understanding customer needs and pain points, and thrives when working collaboratively.
- Work closely with Sales and Product teams to develop key messaging, value propositions, and competitive differentiators.
- Create and execute innovative strategies and materials that drive awareness, engagement and sales opportunities and product adoption.
- Together with the product, customer success, and professional services teams, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits.
- Create marketing programs (sales datasheets, product videos, website copy, blog posts, whitepapers, customer case studies) that articulate product benefits across customer use cases and certain vertical markets, aligning with the buying process and helping to move prospects and customers through the sales cycle.
- Work collaboratively across several Marketing teams - from brand positioning and creative services to inbound and outbound demand generation campaigns, advocacy, events, website, customer communications, and analytics.
- Develop actionable, data-driven insights to inform product and marketing strategy.
- Leverage marketing insights to better understand our customers and represent the voice of the user.
- Work collaboratively and drive the empowerment of Sales Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Documentation/Quality Assurance, Professional Services, and Customer Support for new product releases.
- Display strong leadership, organizational, and execution skills.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- Bachelor's or Master's in marketing or related discipline, or equivalent work experience. MBA is beneficial.
- 6+ years of product marketing, product management, or digital marketing experience, preferably in a related industry.
- Strong foundation with key dimensions of MarTech stack - CRM, Marketing Automation, Outbound cadence management, Intent-based tools, etc.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven track record of executing successful product launches.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ear for 'voice' and an eye for grammar/spelling, and the ability to sell ideas well through creative and innovative presentations.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring to life the product. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates, prospects, and customers.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time to address multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced, professional environment.
- Metrics-driven and analytical with a proven ability to prioritize, drive, and achieve results through oneself and others under time pressure.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Free Food & Snacks
- Wellness Resources
DecisionsVirginia Beach, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.