- Expired: December 12, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The DecisionWise Production Team assists the Project Management Team to administer assessments and provide feedback to organizations to help them improve. As a member of the Production Team, you will be responsible for assisting with the technical and operational completion of client projects.
- Create client reports
- Generate and edit PowerPoint presentations
- Monitor quality of client deliverables
- Print, bind, and ship paper surveys and 360 reports
- Customer Support
The Production Coordinator position is ideal for someone who is self-motivated, organized, and detail oriented. Someone who enjoys resolving problems in a team environment will find satisfaction in this role.
- Planning & organization. Organized, detailed, reliable. Can handle multiple activities at once.
- Communication. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Technical skills. Computer proficiency, with familiarity with Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Word.
- Attention to detail. Can juggle multiple tasks while maintaining a strong attention to detail. Can focus on what is most important to accomplish a task; anticipates and eliminates roadblocks.
- Team player. Can function well as part of a team and is committed to meeting expectations and requirements of team members. Quickly gains the trust and respect of others and builds rapport.
- Results-oriented. Self-directed and takes initiative to learn and understand our survey administration system and can work in a fast-paced environment and take on new challenges.
Hours and Schedule
Part-time, hourly pay position. 20-25 hours a week. Position is based in Springville, UT.
Get fresh Production Superintendent jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.