DecisionPoint is actively seeking a qualified candidate for the Program Manager role at Fort Huachuca, AZ to manage Maintenance, Supply, and Transportation services that support the installation’s mission.. The PM must be highly qualified with general supervisory experience, supply asset management, property accountability procedures and must have specific management experience at an installation, battalion or higher level of supply or maintenance management experience.
· Comprehensive knowledge of a variety of Army regulations related to the daily operations of the Installation Material Maintenance Activity, Installation Transportation, and Installation Supply.
· Must have experience with all aspects of Army logistic disciplines – Plans, Maintenance, Supply, Transportation and Food Service
· Must possess in‐depth knowledge of supply program relationships, concepts and methodologies pertaining to supply/property book accountability and supply areas of logistics operations
· Must have experience with financial management and knowledge of Logistics Information Systems (LIS), must be highly familiar with property accountability processes and procedures to include current systems of record
· Must be proficient in using the STAMIS systems interface with national logistics databases. Skilled in reading and interpreting STAMIS outputs to effectively and efficiently execute maintenance workload to achieve a high state of readiness for supported units.
· Must be familiar with all Field and Sustainment level maintenance programs. Must understand ISO and quality system program level functions.
· Must understand ISO and quality management system program level functions.
· Must have experience managing the GCSS-A system and other LRC logistics information systems.
· Strong understanding of the ISO quality management systems and experience with Voluntary Protection Program (VPP).
· Must have experience with DA and local installation logistic policies and regulations
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Former Army, GS Civilian or contractor with over 12 years’ experience working in Army LRC field and 5 years’ experience in LRC management role.
· +15 years of management, asset visibility and property management experience
· Must have a minimum of five years’ experience supervising shop operations within a multicommodity Army installation level maintenance activity such as a maintenance training center, motor pool, Direct Support, General Support, or Depot maintenance activity
· Must have strong verbal, written communication and management skills
· Must have an active security clearance