DecisionPoint Corporation has an exciting opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to support a development project. This is a direct, full-time position supporting DPC and our government client in the Fort Collins, CO area.
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, health saving accounts, 10 paid holidays, 3 weeks paid time off, and more.
This position will work with a team to develop full stack applications using single page web app technologies.
Essential Functions, Responsibilities & Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Expert knowledge of development and design approaches, lifecycles and when to use them to maximize customer value balanced with reduction of risk.
- Experience working with an agile delivery process
- Advanced writing skills and communications skills
- Ability to lead a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Experience with Federal consulting
Work Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- U. S. Citizen with ability to obtain a Moderate Background Investigation (MBI) Public Trust Clearance
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or IT-related field
- 3+ years of experience
Working Environment & Conditions
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
Location is Fort Collins, CO.
Must be a U. S. Citizen with ability to obtain a Moderate Background Investigation (MBI) Public Trust Clearance.