Clinical Research Coordinator
Decipher Biosciences San Diego, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Decipher Biosciences, a subsidiary of Veracyte, Inc., is a dynamic entrepreneurial startup molecular diagnostics company focused on cancer genomics. Whether on the phone with patients, or in the cloud with big data, our innovators are working hard to give back to the patient what cancer takes away: information for life.
Our team is constantly learning from each other, from patients and from urologic oncology professionals in world-renowned cancer institutions. We share a common goal to make genomic information routinely available in order to select the best therapy for cancer patients. We work in multi-disciplinary, collaborative project teams that enable us to respond effectively to an evolving, growing, data-driven environment.
We are currently seeking a dynamic Clinical Research Coordinator to support, facilitate and organize the daily study activities and play a critical role in the study conduct for our urologic oncology research programs. These studies include large, Phase III randomized controlled clinical trials that we conduct in partnership with national cooperative research groups and pharmaceutical companies. The successful candidate will work in the clinical development team who is responsible for study development, study operations and publications.
If you think you have what it takes to be part of an elite group of entrepreneurial innovators, we invite you to consider joining the Decipher team.
What you are great at doing:
- Working in a collaborative manner with external partners to set up and run our clinical trials
- Maintaining study master files including but not limited to: case report form instructions, pathology specifications, consent documents, clinical trial material shipping orders.
- Assisting in the preparation of study documentations such as IRB submissions, CRF completion guidelines, patient brochures, electronic database capturing specifications.
- Remote monitoring of sites for data query resolution and regulatory submissions.
- Coordinating the movement of laboratory samples and the resulting data.
- Tracking sample processing status in laboratory and overall project status.
- Preparing and presenting status reports as directed.
What you need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in a science related field. Master’s level preferred.
- ≥2 years’ experience in study coordinator role(s).
- Demonstrated knowledge of clinical trial operations and best practices.
- Experience in data management and validation from electronic data capturing tools.
What you will bring to the team:
- Excellent interpersonal communication both through technology and in person.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills with good record keeping and multi-tasking abilities.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Adaptable to changes in daily routines and tasks.
- Strong computer skills for organizing and manipulating data.
- Experimental experience within biology laboratory is considered a plus.
- Enthusiasm and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressSan Diego, CA
HealthcareView all jobs at Decipher Biosciences