Digital Marketing Manager
Dechoker (https://www.dechoker.com/) searching for a highly creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead our digital marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for our digital marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence, drive sales, while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
(include but not limited too)
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our e-commerce, marketing database, email, and especially digital advertising campaigns.
- Optimize website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Manage art and copywriting professionals (outsourcing where needed)
- Develop a website traffic plan and create goals and benchmarks to meet
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Communicate with our President and Vice President about marketing goals and results
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field (or equivalent paid experience)
- 3+ years’ experience in digital marketing and advertising
- Website, e-commerce, and social media paid experience
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, sales platforms (i.e. Amazon), industry best practices, and website analytics.
- Copywriting and art/photo experience
- Demonstrable experience with digital marketing, lead generation and SEO
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.