The Sr. Marketing & Business Development Coordinator supports and executes the marketing, business development, and communication efforts of the Firm's International Arbitration, Trade, ERISA and Labor Practices.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Independently handles assembly of standard pitch books and manages edits directly with partners.
- Assist in RFP processes.
- Coordinates client communications including legal updates and announcements.
- Manages credential and bio updates.
- Maintains Opportunities tool to reflect currentpractice group andindividual client development activities.
- Coordinates selected events, seminars, webinars and sponsorships.
- Assists with, and in some cases, leads legal directory submissions, including assisting partners with pre-interview preparation process and participating in interviews in selected instances.
- Prepares, synthesizes, and summarizes detailed research on clients and prospects.
- Assists with managing content and experience in Dechert EXP.
- Performs any and all other duties as necessary and as assigned by your supervisor for efficient functioning of the Department, Office and Firm.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or English.
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing role.
- Strong and effective writing skills.
- Law firm experience and understanding of international issues are a plus.
- Excellent project management, organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects, meet deadlines and coordinate own work.
- Understanding of the marketing functions, needs and expectations of attorneys and clients.
- Proficient with Microsoft office; Interaction is a plus.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Good interpersonal skills; polite, professional, positive manner.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to function in a collaborative organization and be an active team player in a multicultural, multilingual practice group.
Additional Job Description
Time TypeFull time
Dechert LLP is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. The Firm prohibits unlawful discrimination in any term or condition of employment against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual's race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, membership or service in the armed forces, or any other characteristic protected by law.