Negotiations Administrator - Richardson, TX
DebtBlue Richardson, TX
- Expired: June 18, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
DebtBlue, LLC (DB) is a fast-growing debt settlement organization committed to helping individuals and families get back on their feet financially. We help restore peace to people filled with fear, families without hope, and folks who doubt they'll ever have a positive financial future. We are committed to serving with integrity, excellence, compassion, and a smile. If you share these same philosophies, become a DebtBluer today!!
DebtBlue, LLC is searching for a Negotiation Administrator that is highly organized and works well individually and with a team. Negotiations Admins are the wheels that keep our Negotiations department running smoothly and successful. Must be dependable with the ability to meet deadlines with little to no supervision in a call center environment. Paying close attention to detail is essential in this role. The Negotiation Administrator will report to our Negotiation Manager.
- Present negotiated settlement offer details to clients for approval through verbal and written communications
- Contact clients for updates to their debt settlement program
- Provide legal documentation to creditors to negotiate on behalf of our clients
- Use excellent written skills to document client accounts in detail following each interaction in the designated CRM database
- Provide weekly reporting to the Negotiations department to identify clients with settlement potential
- Preserve client confidentiality and comply with all federal and state regulations
- Maintains departmental standards and objectives
- Other duties as required to support department operations
Education and Skills:
- High School Diploma or GED (required)
- 3+ years' experience in a customer service, collections or negotiation role (required)
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written), utilizing tact and persuasion with customer focused goals
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and apply policies, procedures and guidelines to a variety of situations
- Strong math skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, SharePoint and client service software, database and tools
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
Professional casual attire and work out facility on-site!
LegalView all jobs at DebtBlue