Brand Manager - Debt.com
Debt.com is on a mission to help Americans with their debt problems and provide information and resources for getting out of debt, building credit, and making smart personal money management decisions.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and energetic Brand Manager to be a part of our team and help support our rapid growth. The ideal candidate has experience in representing a large brand from both a partnership perspective as well as to the end user.
The Brand Manager has strong interpersonal and organizational skills as well as a proven track record of executing successful partnerships and marketing campaigns. He / She will identify and establish new partnerships amongst like-minded brands and influencers, in addition to amplifying current partner relationships. They will also play a role in the day-to-day operations of our social channels, interacting and providing support to our community of users, and crafting strategies to co-create and promote content with our Influencers and Brand Ambassadors.
The Brand Manager Responsibilities:
- - Researching, sourcing and qualifying partnerships and negotiating contracts (i.e. terms, sponsorship fees, brand integration, added value, etc.)
- - The Brand Manager acts as liaison for nurturing emerging partnerships, especially working cross-team to facilitate onboarding and partnership fulfillment
- - Manage communication with partners to ensure materials and information are provided in a timely, professional manner
- - The Brand Manager manages some existing strategic partnership accounts
- - The Brand Manager will measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co- branded content promotion
- - The Brand Manager will assist in the day-to-day operations of Social Media on all platforms
- - Manage community management and engagement on social channels daily
- - Responding to customer reviews and ensuring we are providing a good user experience and fulfilling our brand promise and pillars
- - Collaborate on larger social media campaigns to drive brand awareness and expand our reach
- - The Brand Manager will assist with set up new campaigns using Debt.com’s tracking platforms
- - Assist in launching new products that support Debt.com’s mission
- - The Brand Manager will collaborate cross-team to develop and execute marketing strategies that help us reach our goals
The Brand Manager Required Qualifications:
- - 5+ years of experience of Business Development, Partner Management or Affiliate Management
- - 3+ years managing social media channels, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- - 2+ years of hands-on experience communicating with customers on behalf of the brand
- - Proven track record in sales/business development with a demonstrated ability to close contracts and deliver business development objectives
- - Strong creative and communication skills; must be able to develop content independently as well as with external partners.
- - Proven ability to cultivate new relationships, nurture existing ones and achieve business goals
- - Experience supporting a business development strategy and organizational objectives by developing and maintaining a steady pipeline of new business leads to drive profitable sales growth
- - Strong interpersonal skills; a team player, positive and innovative thinker
- - Impeccably high standards, organizational and follow up skills and a dedicated work ethic
- - Solid foundation of direct marketing principles and ability to translate into marketing messages
- - Highly motivated and a high level of initiative; ability to work independently, in support of the company’s and team’s goals.
- - Familiarity working with a CRM like Salesforce or Zoho
- - Experience with measurement and social tools like Google Analytics, Hootsuite and Tailwind
The Brand Manager Preferred Qualifications:
- - Experience management an Influencer or Affiliate program is strongly preferred
- - Understanding of FinTech / Personal Finance Space
- - Understanding of multi-channel / omni-channel marketing strategies
- - Experienced using WordPress