Bilingual Digital Marketing Coordinator
Debt.com Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bilingual Digital Marketing Specialist- Debt.com
Bi-lingual Digital Marketing Specialist ( English / Spanish) for our Spanish Marketing Department Responsibilities:
- The Bilingual Digital Marketing Specialist will manage, strategize, analyze and optimizing high volume lead generation campaigns via Google ads, Bing, Verizon-Gemini, Facebook, Instagram, Taboola, and other platforms.
- Evaluate and report on campaign performance, KPIs, and trends
- The Bilingual Digital Marketing Specialist will dive deep into metrics and form actionable testing strategies based on solid data
- Continuously optimize performance to achieve goals and pipeline demand
- Develop robust A/B and Multivariant tests while obsessing over exceeding targets
- The Bilingual Digital Marketing Specialist will craft marketing copy for ads, landing pages and other creative assets
- Troubleshoot/investigate tracking issues while driving efficiency and innovation in process
- Collaborate cross team to develop and execute marketing strategies that help us reach our goals
- The Bilingual Digital Marketing Specialist will test new campaigns, platforms and methods that are not yet being utilized
- The Bilingual Digital Marketing Specialist will support other paid marketing campaigns for Lead Generation, Traffic and Engagement
Bi-lingual Digital Marketing Specialist ( English / Spanish ) Required Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of experience managing PPC/SEM campaigns via Google and Bing
- 1-3 years managing other paid marketing channels, such as Social, Native, Programmatic, DSP, etc
- Strong interpersonal skills; a team player, positive and innovative thinker
- Impeccably high standards and work ethic
- Deeply analytical and extremely proficient in Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas, etc.)
- Solid foundation of direct marketing principles and ability to translate into marketing messages
- Highly motivated and a high level of initiative; ability to work independently, in support of the company’s and team’s goals
- Advanced level experience with Google Analytics, Omniture or similar
- The ability to write and read in Spanish and English
Bi-lingual Digital Marketing Specialist for our Spanish Marketing Preferred Qualifications:
- 4-Year degree required
- Business degree, Marketing.
- Fluent-native in Spanish / English (REQUIRED)
- 1-3 years of Experience in paid online advertising campaigns.
- Experience with 3rd party SEM management software and Analytics Tools
- Experience on Facebook / Instagram paid campaigns
- Experience using Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio
- Understanding of FinTech / Personal Finance Space
- Understanding of multichannel / omni-channel marketing strategies
- Experienced using WordPress, A/B Testing Tools and Landing Page builders
- Experience writing ad copy and marketing collateral (creatives, landing pages, paid campaigns)
Bi-lingual Digital Marketing Specialist Key Words: Spanish Content Writer, Spanish Journalism, Spanish Writing, Spanish Social Media, Spanish Social Media Content, Spanish Social Media Blogger Spanish, Paid Search Specialist, Digital Marketing, PPC Specialist, PPC Representative, Paid Search Manager, Paid Search Supervisor, Paid Search Experience, Marketing Specialist, Marketing Associate, Pay Per Click Specialist, Pay Per Click Digital Marketing Manager, Spanish Digital Marketing, Bilingual Marketer, Bilingual Digital Marketer.
Debt.com is a leading website where people visit for financially related content and assistance in finding financial solutions for many different debt related issues.
Debt.comWhy Work Here?
Full benefits, vibrant workplace and a growing industry.
http://www.debt.com/ Debt.com is a leading website where people visit for financially related content and assistance in finding financial solutions for many different debt related issues.
AddressFort Lauderdale, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Debt.com