- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CPHP seeks two (2) full-time Administrative Assistants to serve at the Colorado Physician Health Program. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for performing diversified support duties for the organization.
This is a hybrid position, remote work available with two days in-office expected, commensurate with team need. Some flexibility in the required 16 hours in office. Remaining 24 hours remote work from home.
Characteristics of desired candidate(s) must include; team player, excellent communication skills, and an understanding of highly confidential and sensitive subjects.
Bachelor’s degree preferred. Experience with Employee Assistance Programs and professional clientele is preferred
JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant/Clinical/Medical (preferred)
DEFINITION: Full-time, non-exempt position. Responsible for performing diverse administrative support duties for a nonprofit clinical program.
SUPERVISOR: Director of Public Affairs (DPA)
COORDINATION OF CLIENT ACTIVITIES
· Work within Clinical Support Team (CST) to appropriately answer and route incoming telephone calls
· Provide client assistance and prioritize client requests
· Greet clients and visitors. Notify appropriate staff members of arrivals (during 2 days in office)
· Oversee scheduling process for Clinical Team, including direct outreach and sending scheduling letters
· Assist with facilitation of Associate/Medical Directors appointments daily, ensure appointment accuracy and resolve scheduling conflicts
· Manage support tasks for new clientele, including receiving preliminary paperwork and tracking of pending items
· Assist with Fee-for-Service process
· Facilitate collecting and saving specified forms from clients
· Oversee Associate/Medical Director intake assessment dictation, editing, and correction process
· Assure accuracy of client charts, protect confidentiality of client information, and file documents
· Manage electronic charts
· Process all electronic faxes, general office emails and incoming payments
· Complete specified miscellaneous requests from the Clinical Team
· Provide administrative support for credentialing reports process
Provide coverage/backup for two other members of Clinical Support Team, as needed
· Provide team support and assist other staff with special projects or other activities as requested by the Executive Director, Director of Public Affairs or Director of Clinical Services
· Professional demeanor and appearance. A cooperative, collaborative approach to the work environment and a commitment to excellence are required. A general understanding of customer service principles and the ability to work with highly sensitive and confidential information are essential
· Bachelor’s degree preferred. Experience in a healthcare environment preferred. Experience as a medical records assistant, administrative assistant, receptionist or comparable position preferred
· Articulate, poised and self-confident. Must work well with a team to obtain desired results
· Professional communication skills with the ability to problem solve
· General attributes of this position include the ability to organize and plan work activities, manage several activities simultaneously, and establish systems in which one’s work is self-checked for completeness and accuracy
· General knowledge of operating the following software: Zoom video conferencing, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook), and a working knowledge of overall computer operating systems
******This is a hybrid position, remote work available with two days in-office expected, commensurate with team need.
Debra Bryan & Assoc
9th and LoganDenver, CO
Get fresh Physician Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.