Slitter Operator-Machine Operator 3rd Shift
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 Hourly
Debbie's Staffing is looking for a Slitter-Machine Operator for our client located in Winston Salem, NC.
Hours: Sunday-Friday 10:45pm-7am
Pay rate: $17.50/hr. Weekly Pay!
Please apply online at www.debbiesstaffing.com and select the Winston Salem Industrial office. Once registered, please give our office a call at 336-776-1717.
To separate and trim metal to specifications from the customer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Follow all Tri-Seal plant safety rules and standards.
· Maintain good housekeeping practices.
· Comply with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
· Load a machine payoff using an overhead hoist and thread the material through the machine initially by hand and then jogging it through the cutting press.
· Selects, cleans, install spacers and knives on shafts.
· Threads sheeting through slitter and verifies dimension of slit specifications.
· Secures slit strips on cores, adjusts guides and roller tension, thread edge trim to scrap winder and start machine.
· Observes slitting and rewinding operation and examines cut strips for flatness, wrinkles and other defects.
· Will observe the machine and is required to communicate scrap, mechanical or quality issues timely.
· Responsible for arranging stacking rolls according to packaging specification.
· Responsible for meeting standards relating to productivity, quality and scrap daily.
· Filling out and submitting required paperwork daily.
· Perform related duties as assigned by Supervisor.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Debbie's Staffing