Debbie’s Staffing is recruiting Customer Service Representatives for our new client located in Mooresville, NC! Customer Service Enthusiasts DON'T MISS OUT on this Temp-to-Hire Full-Time opportunity!
Customer Service Representatives must have a passion for assisting clients and dedicated to delivering knowledgeable, proactive and friendly service. The Customer Service Representative (CSR) provides support for production and sales and serves as the link between production and customers. The CSR develops quotes, updates schedules, and assists customers whether that be in person or via phone. The CSR also helps with general clerical and administrative duties in the office.
Schedule: Full - Time / Monday - Friday. Shift will vary between the hours of 7:30am-5pm.
Pay: $10-$20 per hour depending on experience. **To earn $16-$20 per hour, candidate MUST have previous experience in the Stone Industry and has previous experience developing, creating & updating quotes.
To start the hiring process, please register at www.debbiesstaffing.com and choose "Mooresville" as the desired location.
- Provide support for sales and production.
- Research products, including prices, for customers as required.
- Develop quotes for customers as required
- Create & update quotes in internal system.
- compare original quotes to templates, and e-mail customers final quotes for approval.
- Meet & greet walk-in customers in a timely fashion.
- Fill out Granite Selection sheet in entirety with notes to help others.
- Monitor the status of production (templating and fabrication) and provide customers with accurate information regarding production status when requested.
- Call customers to confirm times for templates & installations.
- Call customers as required to advise of possible delays in completing work.
- Prepare paperwork for jobs including all information the shop and for installation crews, distributing paperwork as required.
- Answer the telephone and direct inquiries to the appropriate persons.
- Other duties as assigned.
Successful Candidate Qualifications:
- Previous experience in customer service, administrative experience.
- Must be capable of learning to read plans to do take-off's.
- Must be capable of learning stone and characteristics of stone.
- Must have good computer skills and able to utilize Microsoft Office.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Positive "can-do" attitude
- Punctuality is a must