Real Estate Sales Agent
- Posted: over a month ago
- $275,000 Yearly
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
ARE YOU A MOTIVATED, ENERGETIC PROBLEM SOLVER WHO LOVES WORKING WITH PEOPLE BUT THE LEADS JUST AREN'T THERE?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area as one of the top producing teams in the Northern VA area for 33 years.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- Passionate about getting into Real Estate but not sure where to start?
- Not sure how to get clients? WE HAVE 12 TO 20 CLIENTS PER MONTH FOR YOU WHO ARE READY TO BUY/SELL.
- Not sure where your next sale will come from? We know.
- Wondering how you might financially make the transition into Real Estate? We have a plan.
- First-year will be $48,000 - $70,000 in commission and we have 3rd through 5th-year agents making $80,000 to $275,000 a year.
Do you want:
- To be part of a team that put 517 homes under contract in the past 12 months.
- Hands-on training vs sitting behind a computer?
- Writing contracts within 2 weeks out of training?
- Clients calling you every day vs chasing after bad leads?
- Administrative support with Inside Sales Agents setting up appointments for you?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- An amazing team culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.Compensation:
During the training program, you will assist a team of agents in the following areas:
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and CRM
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Primary duties include follow-ups, e-mail communication, and overall management of the sales pipeline
- Appointment setting and follow up
- Provide world-class customer service to buyers and sellers
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
Through this training, you will develop the skills to become a world-class agent on our team.Qualifications:
- Perfect for someone who has a few sales but looking to sell 14 to 30 houses per year without spending any money on marketing
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain one (We can help you get one!)
- Familiarity with the area - Northern Virginia
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Grit, determination, and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
Learn about us on social media @ddarealestate and Teamdda.com/about
We are a team of dynamic, high-producing sales professionals who love what we do. As the #1 team in Fairfax County we go above and beyond for our clients every day and genuinely enjoy working together as a team.
Be part of a team that is selling 610 homes per year, where you will be appreciated as a team member and the opportunities for growth through coaching are embraced.
Our team values comradery, cooperation, and community. We are actively involved in our local community through service and philanthropy activities organized by our 501c3 nonprofit organization - The DDA Love Foundation.
Our mission and values are to use our dedication, diligence, and attention to move you forward and we apply that to our clients, our community, and our team members. We work hard to see everyone succeed and are looking for team members who want to contribute to that vision.
Debbie Dogrul Associates LLC,
Real EstateView all jobs at Debbie Dogrul Associates LLC,