Director of Marketing & Digital Experience
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Blue Dog Hospitality is a rapidly expanding hospitality group in South New Jersey focused on revitalizing existing properties and elevating the culinary experiences in the area. We currently own and operate The Deauville Inn, Yesterday's Creekside Tavern, Right Turn Liquors and coming Summer '23, Obadiah's Seafood Market. We believe in our people and aim to deliver memorable experiences to our guests year-round.
Our company is looking for someone to take the Marketing helm, further developing current brands and ideating future endeavors. The right candidate must be multi-faceted and skilled on all marketing fronts. You would report directly to the VP of Operations and Ownership.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Director of Marketing and Digital Experience is directly responsible for the development and execution of Blue Dog Hospitality Group restaurants’ marketing strategies. They track and proactively grow our digital footprint to increase customer traffic and are responsible for the day-to-day execution and compliance of the restaurant’s brands.
Drive for Results
• Actively looks for opportunities to improve marketing exposure
• Provides leadership, direction, and execution for the following areas:
• Collaborate with Ownership and the VP of Operations on big picture strategy, KPIs, and annual marketing goals for the Blue Dog Hospitality Group brand
• Support the restaurants’ Operations team with innovative programming that drives new prospects and delivers strong engagement, satisfaction, and builds loyalty
• Develop and execute tailored marketing strategies based on evolving insights on the target segment, product offering, prior campaign results, and the competitive landscape
• Design and manage a variety of effective promotional projects, including paid advertising campaigns, social media, SEO optimization, new restaurant launches, and other creative programs to generate awareness and demand
• Continuously evaluate efforts to understand campaign and program effectiveness and opportunities to adjust strategies moving forward
• Direct social media, communications, and influencer strategies to ensure consistent and cohesive branding and messaging across platforms
• Work to develop relevant metrics to measure effectiveness and ROI on marketing campaigns and investments and provide results to key stakeholders
• Develop and implement the marketing and communications budget, specific budgets for targeted marketing campaigns. Prioritize marketing dollars to key
customer segments and geographies, aligned with the company’s strategic plan and growth goals
• Grow the company’s database and social following; nurture those relationships through the distribution of relevant and timely content
• Assist in the development of content marketing strategies and own development and management of a content calendar.
• Know target audience behaviors, industry benchmarks, and competitive landscapes to derive insights that drive strategy
• Assist with promotions on special campaigns such as gift cards, off-site and internal restaurant events
• Monthly reporting of Key Performance Indicators, for example, Click-through Rates, email Return on Investments, website gift card purchases, website reservations
• Use creative & strategic knowledge to develop social media plans that fit our marketing objectives
• Develop social editorial content including Facebook posts, tweets, imagery, video, promotions, online coupons, blogs, etc.
• Coordinate with internal departments to deliver all aspects of social media projects
• Conduct analysis and recommend optimization tactics and prove the impact of social media campaigns in overall marketing efforts
• Manage multiple brands, projects, and deadlines in a fast-paced environment and build strong relationships with clients and internal staff
• Maintain expert-level knowledge of trends and best practices in social media marketing, relevant industry verticals, and general business strategy
• Proactively and persuasively deliver timely guidance on digital, consumer, and competitive trends affecting our business Special Projects
• Manage the Shore Hospitality restaurants’ website(s) and recommend, implement, and monitor any improvements
• Implement a strategy to maintain/refresh creative content on the Blue Dog Hospitality restaurants’ website(s) that keeps current guests interested and attracts new audiences
• Recommend new platforms to grow the business/brand such as Loyalty Programs, Database Growth and CRM
• Establish and grow relationships with associations that will position Blue Dog Hospitality Group as the restaurant group for all hospitality needs: Chamber of Commerce, Tourism Agencies, Concierge Associations
• Create/oversee e-commerce strategy to grow the online gift card sales
• Create/oversee strategy for building event business and large party reservations
• Work with outside agencies to build the Blue Dog Hospitality Group brand through collaborative initiatives
• Conceptualize and create all in-house marketing collateral to include menus, table-top marketing pieces, posters, displays, etc.
• Coordinate and create all apparel elements of the business. Act as the point person for designers and printers, developing ideas and ultimately presenting for approvals
• Oversee and perform regular maintenance on company website(s)
• Oversee all on-site photo opportunities and ensure photos align with Blue Dog Hospitality Group branding
• Execute photo & video shoots per the needs of the business to maximize marketing impacts
• Communicate with Chef and FOH Management on all menu changes and ensure updated photos are readily available for promotion purposes
• Shoot and finish all internal photography as it pertains to marketing
• Create plan to boost business traffic through creative video content
• Utilize skills as a drone pilot to create cutting-edge content, separating us from the competition
• 5+ years of relevant marketing experience
• An enthusiastic leader with experience managing and developing a marketing team
• Proven ability to be strategic in thinking and execution
• Prior experience in new media, digital platforms, and content production with a keen understanding of production and storytelling is a must
• Strong problem-solving and project management skills
• Highly analytical, ability to utilize data to help drive revenue
• Ability to manage time and resources optimally to oversee multiple projects simultaneously
• Exception written and verbal communications and presentation skills required
• Hospitality/Service Industry Preferred
Deauville Inn Inc
AddressSea Isle City, NJ
Get fresh Hospitality Marketing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.