Tow Truck Operator / Driver
- Posted: 6 days ago
- $37,000 to $40,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
We are looking for motivated Professional Tow Truck Drivers / Operators to become part of our team! We have a great team, but we need a few more drivers who enjoy working and earning the money they deserve for their efforts. We believe in a work/life balance, so schedules are typically 4 days per week. There is a preference for applicants who live in the Seneca or Clemson, SC areas. If you are
motivated, have a clean driving record and like to work, we will train you with no experience necessary.
As a Tow Truck Driver / Operator of Death Valley Towing you will:
- Tow disabled vehicles off roadways and private property
- Assist in recovery work such as rollovers, winch outs, accident scene clean- up and other recovery work as needed.
- Provide tire change, jump start, fuel delivery, and lock out services
- Communicate with dispatch and management to maintain efficient operations
- Interact with customers and police to meet their needs
- Train regularly to learn new techniques and procedures through formal and informal training to stay current with towing and recovery best practices.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Good driving Record. Bring a 3-year MVR report with you.
- Must be available on a flexible schedule since we run 24/7/365.
- Drivers generally work a 4-day week unless there are extenuating circumstances.
- Clean criminal history. Background checks are performed.
- We are a Drug Free workplace. We do pre-employment, random and post- accident tests.
- Great attitude!
- Most drivers earn $37,000 - $40,000 in their first year.
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits are available.
- Annual Retention bonus
- Paid time off.
Death Valley Towing
115 Carson RdClemson, SC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?