- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Dean’s Professional Services is now hiring for qualified, Payroll Assistant to work in the greater Dallas, TX area for a large Healthcare Organization
The Payroll Assistant affects the quality of patient care and information at every stage of the healthcare delivery process.
- Audit completed payroll to ensure the accuracy of wages, tax deductions, optional deductions and benefit accruals, research, and correct errors.
- Receive requests from employees, supervisors, or department heads in person and via telephone for clarification or explanation of payroll related issues; research and resolve questions or problems.
- Review weekly timesheets for reasonableness and o ensure proper application of policies; contact departments to resolve questions.
- Process bi-weekly payroll throughout transmission of files to outside banks and agencies, format and change data as necessary to complete tasks.
- Prepare quarterly and annual payroll tax returns and any other related reports.
- Teach payroll timekeeping system classes and provide individual assistance with timekeeping system as needed.
- Create and update payroll reports; complete special projects as requested.
- Assist payroll manager with Kronos software and hardware issues. Must be able to take the lead and work with minimal supervision on all Kronos Issues.
- Required – 3+ years of job-related experience
- Required – High School Diploma or equivalent
- Preferred – 5+ years of experience in a lead role of 250+ employees
- Preferred – Kronos Software experience
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Starting at $18/hr (Based on experience) + Benefits
- Temp-to-Hire Opportunity
Dean’s Professional Services is a national, award-winning staffing solutions firm. Since 1993, DPS has placed over 45,000 professionals across the nation. We work with our clients to provide placement opportunities that match your skill, experience, and personality. For more information please visitwww.deansprofessionalservices.com.
Dean's Professional Services
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Payroll Administrative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.