We are seeking an Executive Grants Administrative Assistant to work for a major healthcare system in Houston, TX! Candidate will be responsible for grant management activities, travel arrangements, calendaring, and event coordinating activities.
- Participates in pre- and/or post-award grant management activities, which includes overseeing the application process, budget development, document creation and account set up
- Assists with the financial operations, including budget preparation and monitoring, preparing financial reports and reconciling accounts
- Travel arrangements (domestic/international) - Must have experience making complex travel arrangements both domestically and internationally
- Must have experience using Concur for travel booking, reimbursements and financial allocations
- Experience using SAP for placing supply orders and creating POs.
- Manages all calendar entries that can be difficult and complex due to the faculty members heavy work and travel load
- Experience executing event activities such as booking rooms, catering, advertising, ordering facility services, and setting up / breaking down events
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Grants experience required
- At least 5 years of executive / administrative assistant experience with similar responsibilities