Great opportunity! A prestigous University in Portland is hiring an Administrative Assistant to work in through Dean’s Professional Services. The Administrative Assistant will provide office support and a variety of routine office tasks. Qualified candidates should have 2 years of administrative assistant experience in a medical setting.
Work Schedule: 8:30am-5:30pm
Pay: Based on Experience
- Must have previous experience with Microsoft Outlook, scheduling meetings and invoice processing within Oracle.General Office Support.
- Answers phones, takes messages, and/or routes calls; responds to routine questions about services;
- Greets visitors and directs to appropriate location and/or staff person;
- Performs simple maintenance on office equipment; refers maintenance problems to service technician when appropriate.
- Provides administrative support for central administrative office and Program Directors which includes calendaring and scheduling of meetings.
- Prepares materials for meetings as requested, emailing and paging meeting reminders, taking and disseminating meeting minutes, iExpense, tracks extra shifts, submits OTP’s for APP/Resident/Fellow surge shifts
- Responsible for coordination of candidate interview days, track CME funds, track vacation and sick time, general office duties, phones, copies, mail, recycling, projects and programs on an as-needed basis.
- Produce/updates CHS monthly attending schedule under the guidance of the Division Manager and call schedules and communicate changes as needed to faculty and required via Smart Web
- Timekeeper for department, Scheduling for department team members.
- One year of general office or secretarial experience, AND
- An Associate’s degree or certificate in office occupations or office technology; OR
- A Bachelor’s degree and six months of general office or secretarial experience; OR
- An equivalent combination of training and experience
Know someone who may be interested? Dean’s Professional Services offers up to $250 to anyone who refers a friend
Refer-A-Friend Now: http://www.dps-connect.com/referral/